New slings

wayneo

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Yesterday(Friday) I went to work with 9 tarantulas of various ages. When I came home I found out I now have 24 :p . I won 10 Usumbaras last Dec. but between there ages and and the cold weather we decided they should not be shipped until this week. When I got home from work my wife opened the box and set the containers out of our cats reach. The first thing she said was, WHY is 15 there vials? I was only expecting 10 slings and was pleasantly surprised to see there was 15 slings.
While I was removing the paper towels from the vials several decided to explore there new surroundings and crawl around on my fingers, the table, and 2 jumped to the floor. the whole time they were exploring my wife is freeaking out and saying to the slings if you don't go back into your home I am going to squish you(she was kidding and just trying to intimidate them)
Any ways I would like to thank Scott and Debbie for sponsoring the contest.And Holley for putting up the slings!!
THANK YOU !!!!

Wayne H

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
I'm so glad they made it!
The are maximum escape risks, let me tell ya!
Imagine feeding over 170 of them, and I'd say at least half would do a runner every time...they are exhausting :)
Enjoy them...I know you will :D
Holley