New Scorps Arrived Today!

i_like_scorps

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Many thanks and kudos to Botar. I ordered an Egypitan Death Stalker (Leiurus quinquestriatus) and a Yellow Fat Tail (Androctonus australis) from him and they arrived in perfect, excellent condition. Packaging was perfect along with his communication via emails. Scorps are beautiful and in perfect condition and appear to be very healthy and undamaged. They are both a bit over 2". I know where all my money will be spent in the future! Thanks Botar!!!!

quiz

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Many thanks and kudos to Botar. I ordered an Egypitan Death Stalker (Leiurus quinquestriatus) and a Yellow Fat Tail (Androctonus australis) from him and they arrived in perfect, excellent condition. Packaging was perfect along with his communication via emails. Scorps are beautiful and in perfect condition and appear to be very healthy and undamaged. They are both a bit over 2". I know where all my money will be spent in the future! Thanks Botar!!!!

i_like_scorps

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I'll try and get some pics tomorrow when they settle in a bit. I'm sure the moving and bouncing around is quite nerve racking during shipping! They are gorgous though!!!

JungleGuts

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
cool im sure they look great, keep us updated on how their doin, and get them pics up lol. I usually take pics of stuff right after i get it unpacked and into its enclosure

compnerd7

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I'll try and get some pics tomorrow when they settle in a bit. I'm sure the moving and bouncing around is quite nerve racking during shipping! They are gorgous though!!!
pics PLEASE!!!! will be waiting here 4 u to post them :drool:

i_like_scorps

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Well, I decided to get a couple of pics. My digital camera is not the best so tomorrow I will get some really clear, sharp pics with my 35mm and my macro lenses and post them in a few days but for now here are the pics from my digital:

Above is the Androctonus australis

Above is the Leiurus quinquestriatus

~Abyss~

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Nice scorps the deathstalkers aren't they? There so slim looking even when there fat. I finally decided to house my two together. I'm offering them food every night so and they are doing great. Very rarely go near each other.

beetleman

Arachnoking
Old Timer
yeah, ive got them too, very awesome scorps,very easy to care for,i love the "hot" ones:clap:

i_like_scorps

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
The HOT ones are definately my favorites too. I took some nice pics with my 35mm and macro lenses tonight and they will be developed tomorrow morning. When I get them back I'll post much better pics!

brandontmyers

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
i have really never been a fan of L.q's...i dont know why but i would rather have something different..maybe these bark scorpions have started to affect me..haha

nice pics regardless, and they look great

i_like_scorps

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Thanks everyone! They are great specimens! I just replaced the old nasty, grainy pics with better ones from my 35mm and named them the same so the good pics are loading above so I won't put the new images in here. Substrate is natural sand that we have here. I live in Central Utah which is about 50% desert. I wish the pics were just a bit better but they are close to the natural color of our sand so it kind of throws them off a bit plus they are very active and it was hard to get them to hold still for 1/500 of a second to get the pics! It took me abour 40 minutes to get those 2 pics. LOL Next time I go Salt Lake City where there are actual pet shops I'll get some darker sand....like the black people have having good success with and will get some really good pics of them. Pics were taken with a Yashica 108 Multi Program Camera with a 50mm 1:1.9 lens with a Promaster +2 macro lens.

i_like_scorps

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Thanks! As soon as I get some darker sand I'll post some more pics so they will really stand out. Reguardless, I would highly recommend buying from Botar!!! Out of all the invert sellers he is the ONLY one that even returned my emails. He's getting all of my money, that's for sure! I can't wait to place my next order with him. I gave him a list of scorps I want so when they come in I'll be forking out some more cash his way! All of his last order didn't arrive as expected. I own a business and I know how that goes!!!! It's a real bummer to the business owner to place an order and only get 1/2 of it. LOL