:) New scorp

avd88

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I just bought my 3rd emperor, its a beautiful female (adult), and she seems to be pregnant, so Im about to be a grandfather, isnt this such a great day :D

Attachments

edesign

AB FB Group Moderatr
Old Timer
as boring as people say they are...well some say anyway lol...i'm tempted to get one. have you done any research on how to care for the grandchildren? :D

congrats

G. Carnell

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
they do the same things as other scorpions (eat/sleep/mate/fight)
so theyre not boring

its a nice scorp to have, specially when you see them grow up, those claws swell impressivly!

prang11

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
My Emp is usually mega boring. He likes to sleep, eat and poop. I just mix his cage up every now and again to make things interesting. He crawls and digs and so forth. Makes things a little more fun.

avd88

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Sure ive researched, long story short, when the babies molt and leave the mothers back, you should separate the little ones until they grow. And I really like my scorps, theyre my first ones and Im planning to have other species later on, by the way, any ideas of what specie to get next?

avd88

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Yeah but I live in Monterrey (its a valley), its very close to the US border bout 3 hrs drive, and Im not sure what kind of species you find here in Mty, I think there are more species in places like Durango or other desert type places.

RaZeDaHeLL666

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
How can an emp be boring, its one of the few scorp you can acually hold. My male I admit needs a kick in the tail sometimes, but my female is very active, she comes out almost every single night and either chills in one spot out in the open or walks around exploring the tank. I can never think of her as boring, mainly cuz she's so HUGE. On a show called PetStar, they had a hermit crab climb a tight rope. Obviosly the animal isny trained and will automatically climb when it feels it is about to fall. My female emp does a similar "act" to this. When I first got her and she used to climb up the walls a few years ago, I would put a straw to her claws and allow her to make her way up only using her pedipalps. She is really cool, I dont think she is boring.

G. Carnell

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
avd88 said:
Yeah but I live in Monterrey (its a valley), its very close to the US border bout 3 hrs drive, and Im not sure what kind of species you find here in Mty, I think there are more species in places like Durango or other desert type places.
you find scorpions in southern canada..

so you will almost certainly find them in northen Mexico :)
just watch out for snakes O.O

and about emps.. WHAT RAZE SAID!