New Reptile Room and New Additions!

Tongue Flicker

Arachnobaron
Hope you'll get a Parias mcgregorii.. The high-white female i had a couple of years back died due to extreme heat that year coupled with a very high humidity was not a very nice feeling. Got a lot of animals die of heat exhaustion as well though my house is technically 'open' and well-ventilated. Since then, i bought a centralized A/C system to prevent that catastrophe lol.. Do you happen to know some people in venomland? I was wondering what happened to sir Mario lol

Najakeeper

Arachnoprince
Hope you'll get a Parias mcgregorii.. The high-white female i had a couple of years back died due to extreme heat that year coupled with a very high humidity was not a very nice feeling. Got a lot of animals die of heat exhaustion as well though my house is technically 'open' and well-ventilated. Since then, i bought a centralized A/C system to prevent that catastrophe lol.. Do you happen to know some people in venomland? I was wondering what happened to sir Mario lol
Parias mcgregorii are beautiful animals but I don't like to deal with tree vipers. A friend of mine has a very pretty white one.

I know some people, who sometimes write in venomland but I don't use the site much.

Najakeeper

Arachnoprince
Crotalus unicolor ready to strike at my face. This species is really an amazing looking example of the Crotalus genus.

Najakeeper

Arachnoprince
Here is the feeding video for the Samar Cobra:

[YOUTUBE]t5YTx1wxObo[/YOUTUBE]

Najakeeper

Arachnoprince
A nice video of the Aruba Island Rattlesnake:

[YOUTUBE]yPeX91X3u1I[/YOUTUBE]

And here is a cool picture of her:

Twentytwenty

Arachnosquire
A nice video of the Aruba Island Rattlesnake:

[YOUTUBE]yPeX91X3u1I[/YOUTUBE]

And here is a cool picture of her:

Beauty. I love seeing snakes right after a shed.
You said its a she, how do you sex one of those without getting tagged like crazy?

Najakeeper

Arachnoprince
Beauty. I love seeing snakes right after a shed.
You said its a she, how do you sex one of those without getting tagged like crazy?
If the snake cannot be visually sexed, it is normally a two people job, one restrains using a glove/tube etc. and the other does the sexing via popping or probing.

Najakeeper

Arachnoprince
Here is a hint of a hood, a rare sight for my docile water cobras...

Here is how docile he is on a normal day...