New purple baboon species!

Crone Returns

Arachnoangel
Yeah, that´s just as likely :)

This and the new Ceratogyrus with the oversized horn was discovered in the second half of last year. It really makes me wonder what else might lurking in burrows across Africa!
:meh: Ebola...or Marburg or maybe:astonished:
a third filovirus that's even MORE virulent. (think airborne)

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
:meh: Ebola...or Marburg or maybe:astonished:
a third filovirus that's even MORE virulent. (think airborne)
A thing I keep dreaming about is this... someone venture to Africa searching for new 'Baboons' a la Abbot & Costello style, then all of a sudden full armed warlords like the ones of "Lord of War" movie jumps out, surrounds those and start to question if they are a spy or what else.

Tell them that you are in Africa searching for brand new T's; $10000 that even Magnum PI in Honolulu would hear the laughs :-s

REEFSPIDER

Arachnobaron
A thing I keep dreaming about is this... someone venture to Africa searching for new 'Baboons' a la Abbot & Costello style, then all of a sudden full armed warlords like the ones of "Lord of War" movie jumps out, surrounds those and start to question if they are a spy or what else.

Tell them that you are in Africa searching for brand new T's; $10000 that even Magnum PI in Honolulu would hear the laughs :-s

14pokies

Arachnoprince
Im kind of surprised by the comments regarding not collecting this species in the wild.. Umm hello :snaphappy:???Do you think all of the Tarantulas we have originated from petstores :bored: ?

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
Im kind of surprised by the comments regarding not collecting this species in the wild.. Umm hello :snaphappy:???Do you think all of the Tarantulas we have originated from petstores :bored: ?
Petco knows better, they create T's using alchemy :troll: