Scolopendra Alternans.

And now, the main course.
Scolopendra hardwickei.

Didn't get nailed this time.

But I did get bitten by this big guy...

Galapoheros

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Yeah that's really cool! You got a high quality package there. I think you got my dream pede package:}. ...though I have 2 of those 2, it'd be nice to have one other. I'm not real interested in the sp that bit you.

thebugfreak

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Yeah that's really cool! You got a high quality package there. I think you got my dream pede package:}. ...though I have 2 of those 2, it'd be nice to have one other. I'm not real interested in the sp that bit you.
if i remember correctly, there was a guy in florida who had an add selling s. hardwicki plings. he asked for around 300 and i wasent going to pay for that much.

KyuZo

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
for a pling that just hatched out, the S. hardwickei pling is pretty big.

Draiman

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Yeah, they are very large - at least double the size of the S. alternans pedelings and easily triple the size of the tigerlegs.

micheldied

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I've lost most interest in S.S.Mutilans as well, but thought I might as well just keep my first one.
It's still a fun pede.
Hardwickei were my dream pede too.
Now all I need is viridicornis and gigantea.;P

Yeah, I was thinking the exact same thing.
These guys are huge compared to all the other species' plings I've seen.

Thanks everyone!

Smitty78

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I find it utterly amazing that you are all admitting to illegally importing these pedes, or should we say "Wooden Ornaments" right Gavin? Thanks to those of you that responded to the emails, and PM's. They will be put to good use. {D

micheldied

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I received mine from Gavin today. What an amazing set of specimens! I hope you don't mind that I posted here. I wanted to share the enthusiasm but not start my own thread over it. So anyway, here's my crappy pics.

Great!
They grow very quickly!!

micheldied

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I find it utterly amazing that you are all admitting to illegally importing these pedes, or should we say "Wooden Ornaments" right Gavin? Thanks to those of you that responded to the emails, and PM's. They will be put to good use. {D
I didn't need to import these.
I'm not in the US, in case I'm one of those you are referring to.