new pics of cyriopagapus.sp.blue

worm

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
ok after feeding lil blue i decided to get my girl to take some pics so here they are..

hey does this guy look a little blue to you? depending on the light he looks bluish or like a slight purple tint.

anyone else have a clue when i should see some blue. or is it still to soon to even rule out that this is a male?

Last edited:

worm's girl

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
she is a bit of a fatty. she has a cricket every other day, we've had her since mid april, shes molted twice and grown about 3/4" each time. she's always hungry tho! shes like the plant from little shop o horror "FEED ME!"

beetleman

Arachnoking
Old Timer
the funny thing is when i got 1 of mine months ago it was a spiderling about 1 1/2 and it was brown,as it grew it got more brown,then when it was about 2 1/2 still brown as ever(no blue tint at all),then it molted into a completely different spider it was so blue it was unreal(female ofcourse)she's molted since then bigger and blue blue, i had another small 1 it wasn't as brown as the other,it had alittle blue tint on the legs,after a few molts it turned out male,so sometimes it can be alittle confusing w/them,i have anadult female aswell,she's blue/purple. enjoy yours:clap: