New phone commercial with a tarantula

MrDeranged

He Who Rules
Staff member
Anyone else see this one yet. I have to admit, I got a few giggles out of it.

[YOUTUBE]mcr2uWkJkzI[/YOUTUBE]

S

JC

Arachnolort
Old Timer
Industry better recognize!

And now that we know they have flesh eating bacteria, all the more reason to squash them on sight.

Last edited:

Anastasia

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
the guy who smash the phone should smack that noisy chic over the head with that shoe instead, actually that would be more funnier hehehe

newspidermom

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Anastasia..I agree..crackin' the girl over the head would've def added some giggles. I did get a laugh out of it even tho it's just sooooo wrong...lol. Almost everyone I work with know I collect Ts and several of them said I was the first person they thought of when they saw it...lol.

madamoisele

Arachnosquire
I got a special kick out of this one, because I'd sent my coworker a picture of my b. smithi, and she forgot about it. She told me the next day that she was talking to some friends (in person) and was flipping through the pics on her phone to show them. All once, she was talking, and looked down to her phone (presumably to find another picture) when the b. smithi pic came up. She screamed and threw the phone across the room, cracking it.

I can't wait to show her this vid. Hehehe.

Mojo Jojo

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I'm not sure which was funnier, the commercial or suggesting he smack that noisy chick instead. :clap:

---------- Post added at 01:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:58 PM ----------

p.s. omg scott, this isn't a moderation or april fools post! :eek:

jgod790

Arachnoknight
Anyone who freaks out over a B. smithi has some problems. People are so irrational with there fears.

Formerphobe

Arachnoking
Old Timer
the guy who smash the phone should smack that noisy chic over the head with that shoe instead, actually that would be more funnier hehehe
Thanks, Anastasia, I just spewed coffee all over my keyboard. {D

Mez

Arachnoknight
Anyone who freaks out over a B. smithi has some problems. People are so irrational with there fears.
Uh. Ok. Number 1, someone who has a phobia of Ts won't be able to tell a B. smithii are usually docile.
Number 2, I'm afraid of wasps, do you really think i give a hell what species of wasp is flying around me? Am I going to stop and start narrowing it down to a species? No. I'm going to run, and scream like a girl.

Don't YOU have any phobias?

malevolentrobot

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
for real. i should have known better than to turn the sound up for this. ouch.

i wonder if i can get the same reaction from my mom... lol.

astraldisaster

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Oh, I'm with you 100%, haha. It just kind of ticks me off that us females are entirely expected to shriek and flip irrationally over bugs. I would have liked the commercial better if it had been one of the guys. {D