New LP!

Ghost Dragon

Arachnopeon
I agree with everyone else, doesn't look like an LP to me. This is mine.

I would almost say G. pulchra, but not quite that either, the legs are too hairy, and it doesn't look hairy enough for a B. albopilosum. A real head scratcher..... :unsure:

Attachments

Ghost Dragon

Arachnopeon
See, now that looks like an LD to me ghost...freshly molted, too...nice t.
You think? I guess it could be! I got her back in November, and I thought she was a G. pulchripes (the Kijiji ad said she was a Goliath bird eater, which she definitely is not). And yes, that pic is from the day she molted. Her old exo was almost 8 inches on the nose. She's a big girl.... but kinda cranky, so I don't handle her. LOL

skippydude

Arachnobaron
Looks nothing like my Lasiodora difficilis specimens

It looks more grammostola or maybe aphonopelma, is there a mirror patch on the abdomen?

cold blood

Staff member
Looks nothing like my Lasiodora difficilis specimens

It looks more grammostola or maybe aphonopelma, is there a mirror patch on the abdomen?
Really, it looks just like ,ost of the pics of an ld I've seen. Lets see yours skippy.

cold blood

Staff member
Read back a few posts, I already posted a picture of a L difficilis in this thread :)
Right, I didn't put that together for some reason...d'oh! Yours is significantly smaller, I'd expect them to look very different. His pic looks like the adult difficilis pics I have seen. I only think this because LD is the one lasi that I really like, so I pay more attention to them than the others. I'm just speculating anyway.

skippydude

Arachnobaron
Right, I didn't put that together for some reason...d'oh! Yours is significantly smaller, I'd expect them to look very different. His pic looks like the adult difficilis pics I have seen. I only think this because LD is the one lasi that I really like, so I pay more attention to them than the others. I'm just speculating anyway.
OP says their specimen is around 2", that would make it the same size or a little smaller than mine

cold blood

Staff member
OP says their specimen is around 2", that would make it the same size or a little smaller than mine

Haha, I now see the confusion skippy...I was referring to ghost dragon's 8" specimen.;)

Back to the op...could it be L. klugi possibly?

Last edited: