New Jersey Tarantula club first meeting!!

verry_sweet

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Not by the parkway but I'm off exit 5 on the Turn Pike. PM Payton or me for the addy. Terry I'll PM you now.

Moose you coming?? You better!!! :D

moose35

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
exit 5 is a hike...i'm all the way up at 18. too far for me to drive(i'm on the revoked list...but its not illegal till you get caught:D )

i promise to make the next 1 wherever it is

moose

UrbanJungles

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
exit 5 is a hike...i'm all the way up at 18. too far for me to drive(i'm on the revoked list...but its not illegal till you get caught:D )

i promise to make the next 1 wherever it is
moose
South Jersey PoPo are unforgiving.

verry_sweet

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
South Jersey PoPo are unforgiving.
Only if you’re a boy. Us girls get away with a lot :D

Moose just show em some leg and you’ll be fine ;P

Edit: I am not telling you to drive suspended. You made the right and mature choice. You’re a smart boy!!!!

Last edited:

jesters22

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
my first post on this forum, im from sussex and i just recently got a 1.5 inch gbb and aquired a chaco golden knee from a friend..

i would love to make this as i am trying to get more into the hobby and meet new ppl. to bad i have paintball practice every sat and sunday. :tdown:

Sioux

Arachnopeon
hi there

Is it somewhere in New Jersey that would be accessible by train from the New York area? I live in the Metro North area (Bronxville), but I don't have a car :confused:

Aarantula

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Uh oh...

I might not be able to make it now... somethings kind of come up. :(

Is this going to be a bi monthly type meeting? This way if I miss this one I could always get in on the next...

Was soooo looking forward to this too...

verry_sweet

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I cannot wait till tomorrow!!! The weather is going to be gorgeous!!!! It’s going to be so much fun!! :D

arachyd

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Anybody going from the extreme south? I'm all the way down in Cape May County and can't make it up there that day. If anyone from this area is going maybe we could work something out.

Arachno_Shack

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Thanks again for having us!!!!!The pics look great!
Next time, I promise I'll stay longer.....:(

It was a blast!

Tim

Gesticulator

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Stephanie, you are a terrific hostess! Great meeting and hanging with everyone today.

UrbanJungles

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I see a bar but where the heck are the open bottles and drunken T wrangling...there's a stereotype to live up to here folks, get with it.

Sounds (and looks) like you guys had a good time...hopefully I'll be able to make the next one.

Great job getting this together!
:clap:

verry_sweet

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Once again I want to thank everyone for making it out (not Danny) it was a pleasure to meet all of you (not Danny) and I am very excited to get to do it again!!!

Mostly I want to thank you guys for my thank you card and my gift certificate it was very unexpected and I was shocked so I hope I didn’t come across as not being appreciative because I really am. I’ll let everyone know what I end up picking out.

Everyone that came out was really fun all you guys are great people!!! I was entertained the entire time. You all should have stayed for the biker party we had afterwards it was really fun…. I’m lying it might have been but I cant remember a thing :cool: hehe see Danny we do use the bar I just didn’t want to make an ass out of my self in front of my new friends so I stuck to water. And good lord can you guys imagine Mark with a buzz on :eek: haha j/k he was great. His proficiency with scientific names and the way he handled the spiders still boggles my mind.

Oh and Terri thank you for the roaches!!!! You and your family are awesome!!!