• New Classifieds - Open Beta

The New Classifieds have entered Open Beta status and are now viewable to all registered users.

Our New Classifieds can be reached by clicking "Classifieds" in the forum toolbar or menu. Any ads posted in the New Classifieds should be considered "real ads" and must follow our updated Classifieds Terms and Rules. Ads that do not meet our updated Classifieds Terms and Rules will be deleted, and warnings, without points, will be issued. While our current Classifieds forums will remain viewable during the Open Beta period, and current ads posted there can be bumped, new ads must be posted in our New Classifieds so you can familiarize yourself with the new format. The Classifieds forums will be closed once the Open Beta period ends.

A tutorial on how to use the New Classifieds has been created and can be found here.

New Hottentotta

skinheaddave

SkorpionSkin
Arachnosupporter +
Unfortunately, I didn't take any good pics of my new Hottentotta sp. on this roll. Maybe next time. In the meantime, here's a bad pic.

Cheers,
Dave

Attachments

Kugellager

ArachnoJester
Arachnosupporter
I look forward to better pics with envy. :D

John
];')

skinheaddave

SkorpionSkin
Arachnosupporter +
John,

I'll assume you mean envy for the fact that I get to work with them and not for the fact that I have to try to ID them. Damn this genus is hard. Even the pics on the Scorpion Files have a lot of "this or this" identifications. I think this one is an emini, but I really need more pics to properly ID it.

Cheers,
Dave

Kugellager

ArachnoJester
Arachnosupporter
Post a pic to scorp fans or send one to Rolando Ochoa...he's pretty good at ID things from pics.

John
];')

skinheaddave

SkorpionSkin
Arachnosupporter +
John,

Thanks, I will. Once I get a good pic, that is. ;)

Cheers,
Dave

atavuss

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Dave, are you using that reptile red sand for your scorps? if so, how is it working out? I use it for my bearded dragon, never thought to use it for the inverts.
Ed