New here, but not entirely new to ts

Jsuzzane

Arachnopeon
Hi guys! I'm Jess. Currently awaiting the arrival of my g. Pulchra spiderling. Anticipation is killin me!

Moonohol

Two Legged Freak
Heck yes... G. pulchra is easily one of my favorite Ts, that's a great choice! Make sure to share some photos once you get it! Welcome to the boards. :D

Jsuzzane

Arachnopeon
Currently, just this one. Lol been awhile decided to get back into it.
And it's arrived! Normally wouldn't handle one this size but it skittered out of that tube quick as heck lol was ready to be home! Very happy :)

Attachments

Moonohol

Two Legged Freak
Currently, just this one. Lol been awhile decided to get back into it.
And it's arrived! Normally wouldn't handle one this size but it skittered out of that tube quick as heck lol was ready to be home! Very happy :)
Awesome! From the looks of it, you got this T from Jamie, yeah? She's an awesome vendor to work with. Got my G. pulchra from her as well!
I can feel myself already wanting more
Sounds like you're going to fit in here... lol

louise f

Arachnoangel
I can feel myself already wanting more
Yeah well get used to it, that`s called an addiction <3 We all know that trust me :p:D Welcome to the boards, and congratz on that lovely T. It is a beauty <3

dopamine

Arachnobaron
You're very lucky that's a great spider and not cheap i imagine lol. Welcome to the boards.

Jsuzzane

Arachnopeon
Thanks all! You'll be seeing more of me I'm already looking to add a few more species next check :p

Paiige

Arachnobaron
Hello! What a cutie pie! I got my first G pulchra a few weeks ago and he/she just molted for the first time in my care! Welcome to the slow grower's club lol

Attachments