New Here and need some help with a Sling.

Valdours38

Arachnopeon
Hello all I got a Mexican Red kneeded Sling. I do not want to loose him. I mean he is tinny tinny. And where is the best place or the best thing to feed him? If I can get some help I would love that. As well soon I will be posting My pink toed Pics soon. When we bought her they said she was a Metalic but she don't look that way to me.

Jones0911

Arachnobaron
Hello all I got a Mexican Red kneeded Sling. I do not want to loose him. I mean he is tinny tinny. And where is the best place or the best thing to feed him? If I can get some help I would love that. As well soon I will be posting My pink toed Pics soon. When we bought her they said she was a Metalic but she don't look that way to me.

Can we see pictures of what you have him in?

Also you can feed him flightless fruit flies that you can buy from Petco or maybe even online.

Or you can buy pinhead crickets and prekill them before you drop them inside the enclosure.

ratluvr76

Arachnodemon
for feeding you can also cut up pretty much any feeder insect and feed your sling bits of it. slings will happily scavenge feed. I've fed roach legs, roaches cut in half length wise, 1/3 of an mealworm etc etc... :)

welcome to the hobby, and the boards! nice to meet you.

as was asked previously, can we see pics? we'd love a look at your little one and it's enclosure. :)

Thistles

Arachnobroad
Old Timer
I'm not sure what that is, but you might need to change your substrate to something.

You need a water dish the size of a bottle cap and you need more fake leaves and a hiding spot for your T
It's a Petco container. Don't blame the OP! Welcome aboard! That is indeed a cutie.

I'd put one that small in a 4 oz condiment cup half filled with peat or soil or coco husk with a little hide and some damp moss.

TarantulasWorld

Arachnosquire
Small container or even a 32oz delicup with ample ventilation would do fine. Additionally bottle cap for water dish and some twigs small pieces of bark for it to climb on. All of that and u should be good

Valdours38

Arachnopeon
Alright I put in a crecret leg to the little guy. and he jumped for it. Guess he was hungry. But I want to get him a batter Area to live but I just started my new job so I will have to wait two weeks. (Please do not think of me a bad Person.) And If you all could give me a good site for some Habbitats for him. I like clear and can see all thought it.

Garth Vader

Arachnobaron
Alright I put in a crecret leg to the little guy. and he jumped for it. Guess he was hungry. But I want to get him a batter Area to live but I just started my new job so I will have to wait two weeks. (Please do not think of me a bad Person.) And If you all could give me a good site for some Habbitats for him. I like clear and can see all thought it.
You can find a deli cup for hardly any cost at all. Heck you can even ask at a restaurant or grocery store deli if they will give you one. I bought a pack of them for just a few bucks. I'd get your T out of its current place sooner than later.

Abyss

Arachnoknight
Shamless advertising here lol
If u wanna get super fancy u can aquire one of my custom made sling enclosures lol
they look something like that when finished :)

Would obviously need to be layed out for a terestrial of course but thats easily doable

Valdours38

Arachnopeon
Thank you very much! But does anyone know a good online place that makes good homes for T's? I love my T's have not held this little guy. But I Held The Avic She is a tree T and she feels like little bubblegum on her feet. And she is QUICK! LOL And My first. My Girlfriend got her to face her fear of Spiders.

Valdours38

Arachnopeon
Shamless advertising here lol
If u wanna get super fancy u can aquire one of my custom made sling enclosures lol
they look something like that when finished :)

Would obviously need to be layed out for a terestrial of course but thats easily doable
OOOO Love It He is a tinny little thing and what are your prices?

Toxoderidae

Arachnoprince
Thank you very much! But does anyone know a good online place that makes good homes for T's? I love my T's have not held this little guy. But I Held The Avic She is a tree T and she feels like little bubblegum on her feet. And she is QUICK! LOL And My first. My Girlfriend got her to face her fear of Spiders.
Where are you from? just wondering, because shipping and such may vary.