new G pulchra

krucz36

Chelcirator
Old Timer
sweet pulchra. i feel so out of the loop...my poor houseguests aren't getting any new friends! weep

Joy

Priestess of Pulchra-tude
Old Timer
What a beautiful creature! Is she mature?

Joy

Rookie

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
What a beautiful creature! Is she mature?
Joy, how could you tell she was a she?

Gorgeous Pulchra Holley..it's pics like that that make me wish for a moult from Peso.
Paul

Bob

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Holly,
Did you mbuy that one from Tarantulas.com? I bought the larger G. Pulkra from LLL Reptile. She tried to bight me when I opened the container and ran across the counter and leaped to the floor !
I was not expecting that from this species. She calmed down after I feed her. I will mate her with a male from Cold Bloodes Creations in a few months, can't wait.

Bob

krucz36

Chelcirator
Old Timer
hey bob, those guys are right up the road from me. they're good guys, even if they underfeed their bugs a little. i've gotten a number of cornsanakes from them, as well as leopard geckos.
good shop.

jwb121377

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Holley im jealous my G. puchlara is still under a inch I hope mine will be lhat beautiful one day!

galeogirl

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
*sigh*

She is a beauty! I'm going to have to pick up a subadult or juvenile G. pulchra, they're high on my want list now.

How are your emilias doing? Mine are eating like crazy.

Al Muoio

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Now I am getting anxious for my baby to grow and get color. Beautiful pulchra Holly.

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
yes, she is mature Joy. Alex (Tarantulas.com) has tried breeding her with absolutely no success though!
I just HAD to have her :)
Bob, I didn't see the one at LLL...I don't think I realized they had Ts. Guess her nature isn't the typical pulchra LOL!
This one is SO docile, it's not even funny. Here she is compared to Shelby's hand, calmly munching a mealworm.
Galeogirl...the emilia sling is a little pig! She just finished part of a mealworm, and is quite the fatty!

Last edited:

MrT

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Thats a breath-taking spider Holly,
Mine shipped today. 1/2" sling. Guess you got to start somewhere.:) :)

Ern

Code Monkey

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Originally posted by MrT
Thats a breath-taking spider Holly,
Mine shipped today. 1/2" sling. Guess you got to start somewhere.:) :)

Ern
Heh, I've got one 1" sling, and another two 1+" on the way. By the time these things grow into what Holley's got, I'll be on my second kid :)

Joy

Priestess of Pulchra-tude
Old Timer
Originally posted by Rookie
Joy, how could you tell she was a she?

LOL By her curvaceous and womanly figure ;)

Joy

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
Rookie...
you can really see the difference if you've seen both sexes...here's my male

Last edited:

atavuss

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Originally posted by Immortal_sin
yes, she is mature Joy. Alex (Tarantulas.com) has tried breeding her with absolutely no success though!
I just HAD to have her :)
Bob, I didn't see the one at LLL...I don't think I realized they had Ts. Guess her nature isn't the typical pulchra LOL!
This one is SO docile, it's not even funny. Here she is compared to Shelby's hand, calmly munching a mealworm.
Galeogirl...the emilia sling is a little pig! She just finished part of a mealworm, and is quite the fatty!
holley, want yer male back? I have had NO luck with him.....he goes in my female pulchra's enclosure and as soon as he hits the substrate he turns and does a runner! no drumming, no nothing from the male or female....and he has been hanging upside down from the lid in the kritter keeper......what a character!
any info on the last molt on your new pulchra? how are you going to hide that big beautiful pulchra from your S.O.? surely Shelby will let it slip about the new addition (my son loves to rat me out to my wife about any new stuff I get)
Ed