New Centipede

Satanika

She Who Rules AKA Thread Killer
Staff member
Hi Everyone,

We just picked up a really cool looking new centipede! It is called a "Neon Blue Leg" (Scolopendra Species). I am going to have to get Scott to take a picture of it and post it.

:D

johns

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Satanika FINALLY speaks!! :)

Hi, Debby-

Kick Scott in the doobah, and make him post that pic!:D

Henry Kane

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Neat-O!!:D
Did you get him from Todd? (the pede, not Scott hehe!) ;)

Atrax

johns

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Wow, that has got to be one of the most gorgeous specimens I've seen- no wonder Satanika spoke!;)

What length does it attain?

MrDeranged

He Who Rules
Staff member
Nope, got him from Tommy. He's also the one who had the Vanuatu's.

I'm not quite sure what lengths they attain. I believe that they are one of the smaller species.

Scott

Satanika

She Who Rules AKA Thread Killer
Staff member
Satanika Spaeaks AGAIN !!

Thank you !

It is so cool looking, I just could not resist !!

And the funny thing is, is that I (not Scott) picked it out for a change.

You see ..... Usually Scott runs for the pedes, and we both run for the T's, and I run for the Scorpions. :}

Okay ..... Okay..... the truth is, is that Tommy always has these fun (common) names for the T's specifying a color on the container. And the neon blue sounded interesting on a T. Then I picked it up and low and behold it was a pede !?! To my, and I am sure Scott's surprise, I really liked it and immediately asked Scott to find out the price for me.

Well .... there you have it. Now we are the very proud and happy owners of this incredible pede. ;P

Now to learn more about it ...... :}

johns

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
My stars and garters...

twice in one day, Satanika!?;)< faints dead away> Frankly, I'm a wee bit envious of you two PROUD PEDE owners, and I'm very happy that you finally decided to speak.

Ever curious me, I once wrote Scott and asked him why you rarely spoke, and he replied that you simply enjoyed reading the posts, watching the chitlins, and browsing through Ebay.

I really hope that this isn't the last we'll hear from you, m'aam<doffs hat>...