New Baboon Pics (the non-orange T I've been searching for)

Sean

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Originally posted by RugbyDave

dave ---> is your sling eating yet, sean? think pre-molt buddy!

Not yet, i think its in pre molt darrin from phoenix exotics said he had like a half dozen same size and everything go through the same process and they where probably an inch to an inch and a half bigger when they molted

defour

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Hey Dave,

Nice T. What store did you get it at? I swear, you must be opening pet shops and then buying tarantulas from them! I'm not looking for a Pterinochilus sp., but for $12 I'd buy one.

Steve

Kali

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
she is gorgeous! however, my brother made my usambara even fatter when he fed her 25 1/4 crickets while i was out of town. she looks like she needs to explode. she had just molted and was already a little fat!:) hope yours is gravid.

Kristin

RugbyDave

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Hey Steve--

Pet Place in Robbinsdale (just outside Mpls), in Robbins Town Centre (?) -- i talked her down from 18, which wasn't hard. I bought some extra stuff i needed, so it was cool...

she was a little old lady who really know her stuff! They kept some T's in not-so-perfect shape, but i talked to her and its cool!

they had an alright selection (read the first or second post here)...

but they had another one, just as beautiful!!

i should open up a T place here in the cities..

I'm def. getting slings to a couple of the stores around here once i start breeding again. So there will be an influx of more beautiful slings in the Twin Cities...

I'm going to make this a T town if it kills me, but it's pretty damn good already ;)

check back around October and you'll see some mighty fine Dave-and-Whoever bred slings!

I really want to breed this Holothele incei i have! Beautiful T! I just need to wait :)

and Kristin -- it'd be cool if she was gravid, but i don't think so. She's eating like a pig though.. still havent found my little OBT sling...

pce
dave

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
http://www.birdspiders.com/archive/1/0065.htm

This is a photo of the cylclosternum fasciatum, but sorry, she's taken! I picked her up Thursday FOR FREE. I spent one hour designing a flyer for him and she was my payment!! She gorgeous, looks similar to my baby c. cyanopubescence but has definite tiger stripes on the butt. Hence her name "Buttstripe."

RugbyDave

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
haha
i know what a fasciatum looks like, i wanted a pic of YOURS :)

not bad to get a free T for doing a flyer! not bad at all!

peace
dave

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
O.K., sorry hon.... Send me a new digital camera and I'll be more than happy to take pictures for you!:D

Well, she looks JUST LIKE THAT PICTURE, only smaller!!:D

Sorry, but I don't have a digital camera yet and I have to bug my son's step-mom to come over and take pictures and the poor thing is pregnant, and my ex is treating her like a dog and.....
I'll try to get some soon!!

safetypinup

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
........and at long last, here's that pic of my big girl, as promised ;)

safetypinup

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Actually, I've been waiting for her to start a web...So far all she's done has been the little "eating mats", and she's webbed up her water dish.....who knows what she's up to in there. hehe.

RugbyDave

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Haha :)
mines done the water dish too, and only some eating mats.

most of the other Pt.sp just go crazy when i put em in their tanks... interesting to see what, if anything, this one'll do!

peace
dave

Godzilla2000

Arachnoangel
Old Timer

Hmmmm...looks almost like my Dodoma Baboon. She's got quite a butt on her as well.

Godzilla2000

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Originally posted by RugbyDave
Haha :)
mines done the water dish too, and only some eating mats.

most of the other Pt.sp just go crazy when i put em in their tanks... interesting to see what, if anything, this one'll do!

peace
dave
You want crazy? I dare you to try tampering with a baboon's web.