new arrivals

krystal

Arachnodite
Old Timer
today i received my "runner up" package from mebebraz, and let me say that he sent me more tarantulas then i could have ever imagined!

thanks to mebebraz, i now have a beautiful fuzzy, velvety-black a. avicularia, a gorgeous a. moderatum, and a very beautiful, very sweet g. rosea. actually, they are all very sweet--they were hand-picked by mebebraz for their docile attitudes because he knew i wanted something my daughter could handle.

mebebraz also sent me an unidentified spiderling, but unfortunately, it didn't live through the trip. which was sad, BUT my sadness was immediately pacified as soon as i dug out the other tarantulas! thank you, mebebraz!

your #1 fan,
krystal

Tarantula Lover

Psalmopoeus Lover
Old Timer
Originally posted by krystal
today i received my "runner up" package from mebebraz, and let me say that he sent me more tarantulas then i could have ever imagined!

thanks to mebebraz, i now have a beautiful fuzzy, velvety-black a. avicularia, a gorgeous a. moderatum, and a very beautiful, very sweet g. rosea. actually, they are all very sweet--they were hand-picked by mebebraz for their docile attitudes because he knew i wanted something my daughter could handle.

mebebraz also sent me an unidentified spiderling, but unfortunately, it didn't live through the trip. which was sad, BUT my sadness was immediately pacified as soon as i dug out the other tarantulas! thank you, mebebraz!

your #1 fan,
krystal

lucky! I even posted a pic of my nipple and it still didnt motivate him! Oh well, guess it wasnt "good enough!" ;P

Good Luck with the new t's krystal!

James

Satanika

She Who Rules AKA Thread Killer
Staff member
Congrats Krystal!

Sounds like you truely ARE the winner ... ;)

Best of Luck, I know they are in good hands with you .... :D

Debby

P.S - Thanks again Mark (still thinking of contest ideas) :)