new arrivals!

Weapon-X

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
i'm so happy my pokies came in today at around 5:30, heres the lowdown 1 p. rufilata was told it was 1.5'' (more like 2-2.25''!), 2 p. formosa 1.5'', 3 p. ornata was told 1.5''(more like 2 are 2'' and the other is 1.75''!), i got them all into their new homes pretty easily, iused a large kritter keeper to do all the work in, the only one who was stubborn(and fast) was the p. rufilata(but i must say the p. formosa's were like lighting!), i'm reinstalling the digi cam now to get pics up for everyone, i love these guys, will make great future breeders someday, now i need to find some better conatiners for them , was think beanie baby conatiners anyone know a good source to get these at good prices?, thanks ahead of time everyone, finaly my collection is starting to look the way i've been wanting it---Jeff

Last edited:

Weapon-X

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
re

well looks like i'll have to post pics later the battery to the camera is dead and i don't have anymore 9 v ones, get em here soon anyhow folks--Jeff

Doug H

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
=D new t's are great .congrates, I lost my only Pokie sling to ants and have been thinking about getting some more ,but then again I have been thinking about getting some other ones and then there are those ones and and and the list goes on and on:D
Doug