new arrivals and the blessed event

looseyfur

Arachnofur
Old Timer
happily now owning a sweet (turbo powered ) Bloodleg, and finally a subadult smithi...

as for the blessed event well a certian male Rosea is about to get lucky lets keep our pedipalps crossed that he makes it out to tell the tale :D

wonder when my wife will cut me off I am upto 10 now :)

l00seyfur-
e.

ps. much respect to Pat Kane whos a fantastic dealer.

Lost_Tarantula

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Just keep slipping in T's and hope that she doesn't notice. ;)
Good luck with your new aquisition. I love getting new T's. :D

Gail

Arachnopixie
Old Timer
Originally posted by looseyfur
wonder when my wife will cut me off I am upto 10 now :)
Take my word on this - you will finally reach a point when the wife may just give up and you can have all you want. This happened recently with my husband. Many of my slings have been moving from the "nursery" into the "pre-school" area. He saw the mini pet pals multiply exponentially this past month and finally just shrugged it off and seems unconcerned with the number of spiders anymore. He actually TOLD me to go the the reptile show and buy myself something AND he told me to order a replacement for my G.pulchra that died recently. So, be patient, all good things come to those that wait. I must admit though, that I have literally waited YEARS for my husband to reach this point :D

Gail

pamandron

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Congrats on the new additions. In our house that works out well, because when He wants to order, I am all for it. We both love the spiders. One more thing we have in common. Pam

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
believe me, once you get to a certain amount....say...a bit over 20...you can bring new ones in unnoticed :)
I believe I am somewhere near 90, and it looks the same as when I had around 50 ;)
Mark has finally given up, and just accepts that I am a complete weirdo...... lucky me!