New additions, and some new attitudes!

petitegreeneyes

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I got a few new additions to my family and put myself up to 85 T's now. My sister and brother n'law were nice enough to sell me their big T.blondi since they knew how much I missed mine. I also bought another big H.maculata from them which puts me up to 3 of them beauties. I also have a nice picture of my E.murinus that decided out of the blue to show me what kind of attitude she has. For no reason at feeding time she starts stridulating and I wasn't even feeding her yet. This is the first time she has showed me her attitude since I got her. I also got a new picture of my freshly molted N.coloratovillosus juvie who is growing like a weed!

Attachments

petitegreeneyes

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
This is my Cilia, A.geroldi. The picture didn't show her pretty colors but it did show how big she has gotten. Finally on a growing spree.

Attachments

Neo

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Oh man that is awesome. I need to get me a digi cam.

Nice T's though...now i'm more jealous than ever...Thanks alot.

nemesis6sic6

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Cool

Thank's for sharing
T pictures always give me a smile and always make my day:)

Venom

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Gorgeous T's you have!! Especially the murinus. I'm looking forward to mine getting that big! BTW, how long do you think it will take for her to grow from 3.5 inches, to 5.0?

petitegreeneyes

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Hi Tony,
I had a male a couple of years ago that I shipped off for breeding and he was white as white can get. The males are so stunning. I am hoping though that Katana is indeed a female. Her white will get a little less bright the dryer she gets. This picture was exactly one day after her molt.

Exodus

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Beautiful T's, They all look well fed & in tip top shape!

Aloha,

The amazing Ben

TheDon

ArachnoDon
Old Timer
Very Nice T's and very nice pics... I think I would enjoy if you took a pic of all 85 T's and posted them all...

keep up the good work

TheDon

Olan

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
You must be an expert on H. maculata's. Do you have any advice for someone who is fascinated with their appearance and is looking to buy one?

TheDon

ArachnoDon
Old Timer
I have an H.Maculata and you dont need to know anything special to own one you just need common sense. They are amazingly beautiful and a nice T to own to LOOK at. Alot of people say they are aggressive but whenever I stick my hand in the tank it backs off and hides which is what all of my so called aggressive T's do. But at the same time I am very cautious and keep my eye on her whenver I am doing anything. If you feel comfortable go buy one. Just dont get bit :p

peace

TheDon