Hello there, why not take a few seconds to register on our forums and become part of the community? Just click here.

Need tips caring for Northern Scorpion (paruroctonus boreus)

Discussion in 'Scorpions' started by samantha, Jul 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JLDomestics

JLDomestics Arachnoknight

Advertisement
    I don't have an attitude problem either. Any attitude you read out of my monotone post is simply that - just what you yourself read and assumed.

2. Bayushi

Bayushi Arachnoprince Old Timer

JLDomestics - what i said about having P boreus was not about local bylaws. I asked several people working for the parks department and wildlife department about the legtalities of keeping them and was informed: Keeping, owning or selling of native species of animals in Canada requires a special permit. P boreus, not being protected but only found in a select few localized areas , are included.

So what i said is basically true. We are not allowed to keep them (Unless we have a permit)

Edit: unless the information given me is total hogswallop

3. skinheaddave

skinheaddave SkorpionSkin Arachnosupporter

I almost didn't include that analogy because I thought you might be a bit too dense to comprehend it. Apparently I was right.

Cheers,
    Dave

4. JLDomestics

JLDomestics Arachnoknight

You better get a warning for calling me dense because I got a warning for calling quiz an idiot. Same <warning1> different pile. Now watch Im going to get another warning for saying <warning2>.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2007
  5. Sheri

Sheri Arachnoking

Two warnings, actually. :)

Thread locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.