Need tips caring for Northern Scorpion (paruroctonus boreus)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JLDomestics

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
No, I didn't get a warning. Why should I? I don't have an attitude problem.
I don't have an attitude problem either. Any attitude you read out of my monotone post is simply that - just what you yourself read and assumed.

Bayushi

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
JLDomestics - what i said about having P boreus was not about local bylaws. I asked several people working for the parks department and wildlife department about the legtalities of keeping them and was informed: Keeping, owning or selling of native species of animals in Canada requires a special permit. P boreus, not being protected but only found in a select few localized areas , are included.

So what i said is basically true. We are not allowed to keep them (Unless we have a permit)

Edit: unless the information given me is total hogswallop

skinheaddave

SkorpionSkin
Arachnosupporter
Damn son, you needed a hiding place, there were predators around.
I almost didn't include that analogy because I thought you might be a bit too dense to comprehend it. Apparently I was right.

Cheers,
Dave

JLDomestics

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I almost didn't include that analogy because I thought you might be a bit too dense to comprehend it. Apparently I was right.

Cheers,
Dave
You better get a warning for calling me dense because I got a warning for calling quiz an idiot. Same <warning1> different pile. Now watch Im going to get another warning for saying <warning2>.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.