need names for my new emporrors

Hair8legs

Arachnopeon
I just got two Emporrors and they seem to get along fine, now I just need to name them. one is smaller than the other, and the big one is huge, wont even fit on my hand without the legs dangling off the sides!! I thought of "big chief thunder tail" for the big one, and "citizen snips" for the smaller one.

EAD063

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Sorry, just trying to get all my facts straight here.

• You just bought 2 emps.
  • They get along fine.
  • You want to name them Big chief thunder tail and citizen snips.

Am I missing the point, or is it encrypted into that message?

maxident213

Arachnolord
Old Timer
I named my first P. imps Ihsahn & Samoth, after two founding members of Emperor. :evil:

Rigelus

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Sorry, just trying to get all my facts straight here.

You just bought 2 emps.
They get along fine.
You want to name them Big chief thunder tail and citizen snips.
and then the whip

Am I missing the point, or is it encrypted into that message?
No, seriously....that was really funny..I mean total classic. Kept me chuckling for 10 minutes....

Great stuff.

JungleGuts

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
i had a emperor that just passed from age, his name was Gonzo....i think Gonzo the 2nd would be cool! lol

~Abyss~

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I did that once i had one named shadow and then it passed so the one I got to replace it I named Shadow as well only to later sex it as a female and renamed her Shade. Actually i still have shade but I already forgot all the names I gave all my animals.

Falyn

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
well when im stuck for a name i go back to the basic's...Bob, Fred or George... i have a few that are named that lol:rolleyes:

Aillith

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I go to wikipedia, look up the names of random ancient kings and their queens, random characters in famouse stories ect.. and then pick whichever I like.

My next male+female pair are going to be Xerxes and Amestris :D

Evil Juggalo

Arachnopeon
In order of purchase

1) Syzygy - Either of two points in the orbit of the moon when the moon lies in a straight line with the sun and Earth.

2) Antares - the brightest star in Scorpius constillation

3) Inferi - Greek for "The Dead" .. I bought her to replace Syzygy when he died.. I couldnt find a greek word for Zombie or undead so this sufficed..

4) TyrannaScorpious - Hes huge.. What else can I say..

Funny story tho.. A friend of mine really liked how I named all my scorps and she told me I get to name her next kid semi-jokingly.. Well, she drove all the way out here to visit her old friends again and turns out she was 4 months pregnant, So I reminded her of what she said.. .. name Pending.. If I dont get another scorp, her newborn gets to claim the name Vicery (Viss-er-eye)

Aillith

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
TyrannaScorpious XD I love it.
I named one of mine in a similar fashion "The Great Grappler Scorpio" Except, he's not hugr, he's really really tiny.

dazbuzz

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
i have named 1 scorpion yuna and the other may be named auron at a later date.

Aillith

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
but Yuna is meant to get with Tidus :p

Though Auron is totally more badass then Tidus

Drachenjager

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
how bout
Romulus and Remus
Dont know the genders lol
Constatine
Julius
IDK maybe P. imperator 1&2

xVOWx

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
My scorp names

Gloom - male P. imperator
Phantom(RIP) - female P. imperator (named after a boss on Devil May Cry)
Pandora - jeuvy female P. Imperator
Scooter - male C. vittatus
Los Bandidos de Muerte - group name for my 3 I4/5 C. gracilis(CA)
Azrael (angel of death) - male A. mauritanicus
Thanatos (greek god/embodiment of death) - jeuvy P. liosoma
Vladimir the Impalor - male P. cavimanus (wich I see once about every 3-4 months)
Lucky - 1/2" G. aureostriata(spelling?) sling. During shipping the package was obviously mishandled and the lid holding it was knocked loose. After meticulously sorting through all the packing material I found it at the bottom of the plastic tub I unpack new arrivals in, perfect example of why.

I think that's all I have named. I'm waiting untill I have a particularly active/vicious desert sp to name The Telsonator.

Just to give a few ideas.

Zman16

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
My female emp's name is Lucky and her first child is named Lucky Jr. I didn't think of names for the rest of them.