need ideas for convincing boyfriend

The_Phantom

Scarlet O' Hairy
Old Timer
Originally posted by Code Monkey

Last, not only is it "how few" people have died from Ts (as Savior put it) it's NO people have died from Ts. There are no documented cases of a death from a T bite.
. I hope you have luck in convincing this grown man that a spider that weighs about 1/1000th what he does is not posing a threat.
Yah, I wasnt sure, but I was thinking that no one has ever died from a tarantula bite. Even those allergic to spider bites prolly havent. I agree with Code on that one, the spider is so small compared to your BF, what the heck is to be afraid of ? I wish you luck!

caligulathegod

Arachnodeity
Old Timer
Messing around on AOL one day I saw a little quizlet thing for determining what kind of pet is for you. I answered every question as apathetic as I could. Answers that would suit someone with a pet rock. What it came up with was Tarantula. As long as you give it water and the occasional cricket to nosh, he practically won't even know that it exists. No squeaky wheel all night, no "walkies". As someone said, it's as low impact as they get (unless you get one of those "high maintenance" ones).

Ropes4u

Arachnosquire
Old Timer

Or you could just point out that he is replacable.. work for my GF all the time :confused:

Ropes