Need help~~~ Your scorpion pictures please. Details inside.

Animalia

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Hello. First let me explain what I'm doing so you guys will know why i need the pictures.

For my schools AP (advance placement) project I decided to do a presentation and essay over scorpions. Not going to go to much into detail on that right now because I'm still not for sure what over scorps I'm doing it about.

But what I plan on doing is using Blender and Google sketch to make 3D models of scorpions in there natural habitat, using a green screen i could even put myself inside the video.

What I plan too do is essentially this This.

Is there anyone out there who would be willing to help me, spend a little time, take some pictures of there scorpions like that. A top,side, behind, front, and bottom view? trying to get some different poses like, tail curled to side or up in striking position.

Thanks guys. Any questions or anything just post here.

AzJohn

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Send me an email address and I'll get you some pictures.

Also, do you know what your looking for in a scorpion? I mean size, color ect..

Animalia

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I looking for common species, emps, desert hairies, and pretty much any bark scorpions in centruoides or tityus.

Was going to make a 3d thing showing size comparison so as many as you feel like doing. Nothing specific. Though species that are a tad bit more common are preferred since I'm also trying to actually buy scorps to match for like a exhibit.

Email is Gambit_of_aces@yahoo.com for anyone who needs it.

Any other questions let me know