Need help with names please

newspidermom

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I'm getting 6 new A. Versi slings next week and I need some ideas for names. It's hard to name them when I don't know the sex. So, if you have a cool name I'm taking suggestions.

xhexdx

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Fluffy
Spike
Rex
Sweetie
Pookie

EDIT: Becca just told me that you had SIX spiders...

So my last suggestion is:

Fang

Last edited:

Wolfywolf7

Arachnopeon
i named my golden knee Brutus, i thought it was awesomely clever, Augustus Brutus Octavius stabs Julius ceasar in the back, named the "8th" month of the year after him, 8 legs... ehhh!!{D ehhh! :3:

Mojo Jojo

Arachnoking
Old Timer
For me, it would be a tough choice between a, b, c, d, e, f and 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6.

Lolita

Arachnoknight
you could name 2 of them mister and misses fuzzy thats what i named my versi when i had her she was mister fuzzy first cause she ventrallly looked male then she molted and tada! female lol

BQC123

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
The first encounter with our A. versicolor earned it the name " Blue Pooper". Other than that I don't name them.

RyTheTGuy

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I am getitng 2 G. pulchripes on Monday and sense idk the sex of them i just labeled them 1, 2 until i sex them. but how i pick names is look at T think of what sex i think it is (IF UNSEXED) then think of someones name from a Movie, Cartoon, TV Show, Video Game, or Sports that i think fits the T then i name it.

My Avic Avic's name is Ramona because she has 3 different color hairs and if you have ever seen Scott Pilgrim vs The World, you know Ramona has 3 different color hair throughout the movie, and it just kind of stuck. But is she turns out to be a male i will just change her name to Roman. So it will all workout in the end.

SarahAntula

Arachnopeon
I'm getting 6 new A. Versi slings next week and I need some ideas for names. It's hard to name them when I don't know the sex. So, if you have a cool name I'm taking suggestions.
You could always name them after AB members :) Fran, Warren, Xhexdx, Robc, Anastasia, Becca, Combichrist, Starlight, Sarahantula Etc Etc. :p;);)
One day I will have enough spiders to name them after each AB member :D{D

I have:
Mr. Toeby Pinkerton
Fran
Fuzzy
Big rosie
Little Rosie
Kimber
Remington

Other suggestions would be
Savage
Sig
Colt
Henry
Beretta
Benelli
Browning
Mouser
Winchester
Springfield
Ruger

:D
Good luck :)

Formerphobe

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Most of mine are named after places or characters in one of my favorite sci fi series: Ramoth, Alaranth, Faranth, Orlith, Menolly, Brekke, Lessa, Sorka, Piemur, Benden, Ista, Igen, Ruatha, Honshu, Telgar..... I tried to think 'positive' and name most of them feminine names.

Then there are the llamas de espana: Llaves, Huevos, Pitufo, Aranha

OBT is named for spider lore: Ananse

RyTheTGuy

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Sooki - Tazz
Jimmy - Rocky
Chief - Shay
Ovie - Jessica
Sidney - DeeDee
Dex - Freya
Buddy - Slash