Need help... (pandinus emperator)

achuchis

Arachnopeon
I think my 4i emperor scorpion is sick. Her tail lays flat on the ground, I think she can't move it properly. And when i try to lift her tail, she acts as if she doesnt feel anything. I've been away for three days and when I got home, she is not as active as she used to be... Before, when I try to put anything near her, she ALWAYS try to impale whatever things... dont know what to do.. help please..

BradPitbull

Arachnopeon
I think my 4i emperor scorpion is sick. Her tail lays flat on the ground, I think she can't move it properly. And when i try to lift her tail, she acts as if she doesnt feel anything. I've been away for three days and when I got home, she is not as active as she used to be... Before, when I try to put anything near her, she ALWAYS try to impale whatever things... dont know what to do.. help please..
Does your emperor looks bloated/fat? If so he/she is in a state of premolt.

Falk

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Why stress it out buy lifting it you belive something is wrong with it:? leave it alone.

It coult be premolt

Stewjoe

Arachnosquire
Just leave it alone, take out all the food and keep it dark and moist. Hope for the best. There is nothing you can do for it.

EndlessForms

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
from some of what i've read online, it could be a sign of an old scorp about to pass.

DireWolf0384

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Just make sure there is water in there and its not too hot. How large is your P. Imperator?