Need confirmation for scorpion specie

Ahmed Hanafy

Arachnopeon
If you guys can tell me which specie is that I would really appreciate it so much, I posted late pictures of it in my previous thread but I guess it's not noticeable.
Thank you in advance. :)
DSC_0069.JPG DSC_0067.JPG

CritterKeeper21

Arachnosquire
Looks like a stripe tail but I'm bad at more specific species identifications. I'd guess paravaejovis spinigerus, but don't quote me.

Ahmed Hanafy

Arachnopeon
Thank you so much guys for the responses, I've been searching since yesterday trying to identify that scorpion, but yeah the Buthus occitanus is more similar to it, but I still can't confirm it.... I also need to know the potency of it's venom.

Dry Desert

Arachnoprince
Thank you so much guys for the responses, I've been searching since yesterday trying to identify that scorpion, but yeah the Buthus occitanus is more similar to it, but I still can't confirm it.... I also need to know the potency of it's venom.
Buthus occitanus is from Europe , Spain mostly - What you have is Androctonus amoreuxi.

Dry Desert

Arachnoprince
It has very little visual similarities with the Amoreuxi, I took more pictures of it in case it could give more certainty.
It depends on the exact local of the scorpion, whether it's juvinile, adult, male or female, or whether it's a colour morph.

There is a Buthus occitanus israelis but only found in Israel.

mantisfan101

Arachnoprince
Either amoreuxi or australis, be careful around these species there venom is not something you want t mess with.

Koh_

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
those are not Androctonus or hottentotta sp..

Koh_

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Buthus occitanus is from Europe , Spain mostly - What you have is Androctonus amoreuxi.
I could be wrong but i m pretty sure buthus occitanus can be found in Egypt ,Israel even in north africa too

Ahmed Hanafy

Arachnopeon
I can't find any documentation about Buthus occitanus being in Egypt, It look almost identical to mine but there are many lookalikes among scorpions, what I also found about the B. Occitanus is that their venom varies so much according to their distribution, I don't have any information about the toxicity of the one I have, any help?... If you guys need more specific pictures that could help identifying it I can take