need advice quick!!!

TheWidowsPeak

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
ok the big moment has come and gone my baby goliath has molted now its sitting on top of its molt It looks like its got everything free its still whitish the only thing I need to know is should I raise the temperature to help it harden or lower the humidity and should I keep it quiet in the room. what can I do to help it harden. and it hasn't moved since i got up his morning Is there any chance it could allready be dead or is it normal for them to not move.

MrT

Arachnoking
Old Timer
It resting after its re-birth.
Just let it rest, it'll start moving soon enough.:)
I'd give it a week to harden up. Things sound good to me.

Ernie

SkyeSpider

Spider Queen
Old Timer
Originally posted by johnnyjohnjon
ok the big moment has come and gone my baby goliath has molted now its sitting on top of its molt It looks like its got everything free its still whitish the only thing I need to know is should I raise the temperature to help it harden or lower the humidity and should I keep it quiet in the room. what can I do to help it harden. and it hasn't moved since i got up his morning Is there any chance it could allready be dead or is it normal for them to not move.
Don't worry about changing humidity, or temp for it. I've raised my blondi from a hatchling and she's always been happy to sit in her normal conditions until she hardens.

Hardening takes about three days when they're really small, and about a week as adults.

Good luck with the baby! They're wonderful spiders :)

-Bryan

dennis

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Re: Re: need advice quick!!!

Originally posted by TheEternal
Good luck with the baby! They're wonderful spiders :)

-Bryan

Wow, they sure are!!!

Dennis

Nixy

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Congrates on the molt johnnyjohnjon. :)