Neat Picture

pategirl

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
When I was feeding my critters last night, I accidentally let a cricket slip out of my grip. In an attempt to catch the runaway, I moved a box that it had crawled under and watched an adult brown recluse literally tackle the cricket football player style. I ahd my camera with me as always, and snapped a pic. After I took the pic, the spider dragged the cricket under a shelf. I thought it was neat.

looseyfur

Arachnofur
Old Timer
woah thats an excellent pic.
you dont come off all that concerned that this moderately dangerous freerange recluse is around inside the house. I guess its nothing to get overtly alarmed over, just not something you would want to accidently get taged from. From the photos I have seen of bites (all be it they may be doctored)the effects of the bite look painfull and nasty. they are reconized as pretty harmfull.

I guess you should shake your showercurtian out before you bathe and perhaps shake your jacket out before heading outdoors.

:?
loosey

pategirl

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
well, the fact that it's not in the house has a bit to do with not being too concerned. It's in the building with the rest of my critters. There is more than one in there, but they usually stay out of sight.