Name Suggestions

Legacy

Arachnopeon
Hello all!! I am a new member to the boards and I am also new to the hobby. For those that have read my recent post, are well aware that I will be receiving my first T after years of preparation for this moment.
I have an Acanthoscurria Geniculata on his/her way home this coming Wednesday and I was wondering if any of you had any ideas on what to name the little one?
I know that I should just wait til the T arrives and see then what name pops into my head after spending some time with it, for this will be way more personal, but I am wide open to any suggestions!!
Considering the species, A. Geni, is known for the whole black and white thing, I figured Venom would be a nice starter, since the Marvel comic book character Venom was a Spiderly figure who was also black and white!! it just seems to fit so perfectly, but I am sure that the name Venom for a spider is very very common..
Any thoughts?????

Alexandra V

Arachnosquire
Great choice as far as species goes! Personally I'd go with Venom, but that's just because I'm a big comic fan, so... :p whatever you choose, I'm sure you'll enjoy your T!

AllureSiren

Arachnopeon
I like it! I want to name my next T Harley, after Harley Quinn from the Batman series. ;) It would be really cool if it were a black and red T, too. :)

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
name her wallaby...im very obsessed with naming something that, but havent gotten around to it yet....

Thorhees

Arachnopeon
When naming my first T, I looked into various mythologies, especially Norse. I highly considered Odin, Thock, Thrud, Mjollnir, Balder, etc.
I also considered other names from literature like Jesus, Aragog, Shelob.
Then I thought of some of my favorite metal musicians like Johan, Gaahl and I eventually settled on Varg, after Varg Vikernes.
It took me a long time though.
Think about the things you're interested in is my suggestion.

Legacy

Arachnopeon
@Jt>> Doc oc does fit nicely because of the eight leg thing. but I dont know something about Venom is just sitting right with me..

@Singapore_Blue1>>> Why BB?? Any particular reason why that came to mind??

Legacy

Arachnopeon
Well I received my T today and to my surprise there was a freebie in the package!!! Good ol' Brandon at Exotipet.com sure knows how to make a customer happy as heck!!!
So here's the name scheme...

Venom and Mygala..

Venom for the obvious reasons plus the fact that the marvel character Venom was Black and White. and A. Geniculatas are know as the Giant Black and White. Venom just fits... Also imo its also asexual..

Mygala is also quite obvious for Tarantulas are to my understanding mygalomorphae .. So.. if Mygala turns out to be a male I will just change it to Mygalo.. piece of cake...

Thanks again to everyone that posted their suggestions... I am super excited right now and if you all excuse me, I have two new members of my family that I wish to observe at the moment... lol thanks guys/gals... Peaaace

Legacy

Arachnopeon
Yes!! Two A. Genis both beautiful.. I will post pics ASAP.. probably not tonight as I want to give them both time to settle with as little stress as possible... so within the next few days I will definitely be posting them up!!!

Legacy

Arachnopeon
Ty Ty.. As you can probably imagine I am crazy excited right now.. Look at me it's 3 in the morning and I can't sleep!! Lol.. I keep checking on them to make sure they're ok and sure enough with the lights off for about three hours in pure darkness they started rearranging their habitat!!! Omg I feel like a kid again and I'm 30 friggin years old!! This is quite the experience, I must say!!!

Amoeba

Arachnolord
Cool new Ts are a sure fire way of turning men to boys and women to girls but as they say "Pics or it didn't happen"