N. incei GRAVID?

Charliemum

Arachnocompulsive
Arachnosupporter
Looks yellow to me. I read if your t's abdomen glows yellow it means she's gravid.

Hope it helps.

HOITrance

Arachnosquire
Looks yellow to me. I read if your t's abdomen glows yellow it means she's gravid.

Hope it helps.
I didn’t even know this was a thing! Not even my post and I learned something! Thank you! I know it’s hit or miss, but still cool lol

Charliemum

Arachnocompulsive
Arachnosupporter
I didn’t even know this was a thing! Not even my post and I learned something! Thank you! I know it’s hit or miss, but still cool lol
Your very welcome 😊
If your looking for a great read try l4nsky 's threads, man is an aspiring mad genius for a reason 😉

fcat

Arachnobaron
Arachnosupporter
Their behavior can be a big tell. I can't speak for that species because I've never kept or read any breeding reports so I wouldn't have anything to compare to, but for example: excessive hunger, sudden or increased defensiveness, uncharacteristic burrowing or barricading.

Ultimately it's going to be her "decision" and it's likely based on environmental parameters that will be conducive to the offspring surviving. Your best chances start with her thinking she's in the safe confines of her burrow. She can make eggs anytime she wants but again the fertilization is more "deliberate."