My Worst Experience Ever

Gesticulator

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I wouldn't dream of posting those pictures. My mental image is tormenting enough!

arachyd

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I'm so sorry for your loss. It is just awful. It is so much worse when we had something to do with it no matter how unintentional it was. Again, I'm so sorry for you.

Snipes

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
omg, I'm so sorry, and an iherini too! :( I've seen an a dropped t happen, it really isn't lovely. My sincerest condolences.

von_z

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I know how you feel. I accidentally killed a beautiful Argus Monitor lizard the first day I had it. I can't bear to tell the details, but I know how much it sucks to accidentally harm a pet that you love and try to be so careful with.

kitty_b

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
*hugs for both of you*

it sounds so traumatizing. hopefully you can remember her for the beauty she was. it never consoles to know that accidents happen, but they do.

7mary3

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
That's really tough, I'm sorry for your loss. Delete the bad pics, but for sure keep the others, at least you'll have those to look at later.

Condolences,

-Ryan

smof

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
:( I can only say the same as everyone else, really sorry to hear that. It's amazing how quick things can go so wrong. Sounds like a nightmare.