My Tarantulas

Thorn4

Arachnopeon
Well, I am fairly new to this forum, but I do have some Tarantulas I would like to show to everyone here. They are both Rose-Hair Tarantulas, one female, one male. For now I have no plans to breed any Tarantulas until I get enough proper research and understanding of these species first. I do plan on purchasing more Tarantulas in a month or so, which should be fun.

Female, named her Rosy, I purchased her in February of 2010:

Male, I recently purchased on Tuesday (Dec. 28th, 2010) and named him Kratos:

Hope you enjoyed! :D

crawltech

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Interseting lookin rosie, in that second pic....hmmm......any more pics of "him"??

EDIT: oh, and welcome aboard!.....lookin forward to seeing your collection grow in the future!

Last edited:

Thorn4

Arachnopeon
Here are some more pictures of him for you to see:

He was having fun crawling around my desk top when I took those pictures.

grayhound

Arachnosquire
cool T's

Cool Rose Hair!

I was trying to attach pics of my T's, and i can't. Is there a certain format they have to be?

Grayhound

TalonAWD

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Cool Rose Hair!

I was trying to attach pics of my T's, and i can't. Is there a certain format they have to be?

Grayhound
Get a Photobucket account. Than you link pics from that account here and it will show up.

grayhound

Arachnosquire
photobucket

Thanks Steve. I will do that..... I thought that's how people put em on here... I'll be adding some pics of my T's soon!

Thanks

Grayhound

grayhound

Arachnosquire
Pic of my Pokie

I think I figured out how photobucket works....... Here's a picture of my pokie at the edge of its enclosure with its mouth full!!

My fireleg one day after molt.....

Mexican Redknee shortly after fresh molt.... not sure how long.

My Usambara Orange OBT showing of its fangs.... male or female... anybody know?.....

Thanks for viewing!!!

Grayhound

---------- Post added at 11:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 PM ----------

Thorn4..... Sorry for "hijacking" your pictures thread. I didnt realize that was what i was doing. Like i said.. i'm new to this. I will start my own my pictures thread.

Steve... thanks for politely pointing out what is going on. I'm learning how this works more every day.