My spiders.

Cassiusstein

Arachnosquire
This gal arrived today.

Sicarius Terrosus.

You can see she's missing her first left leg and second right. Hopefully a few sheds and she'll be perfect.

What do you use for such good lighting, if yoh don't mind me asking?

piggy145

Arachnopeon
I'm honestly not sure. Not long though compared to a T. 12-24 months I think. Don't let that put you off though. What doesn't seem long to us is their life in its entirety. And it could be a great one with you.
Ordered my first jumper this week, a Phiddipus Audacity, really excited to have my second jumper so far!

basin79

ArachnoGod
Really??? My lighting never turns out that nice
The more detailed pics on here on by my Nikon camera. ISO and shutter speed altered to get the right amount of brightness.

My camera phone has a decent flash so pics are never dark.

Cassiusstein

Arachnosquire
The more detailed pics on here on by my Nikon camera. ISO and shutter speed altered to get the right amount of brightness.

My camera phone has a decent flash so pics are never dark.
I still have to learn how to properly use ISO and shutter speed. Thanks!

piggy145

Arachnopeon
You should think of getting a Hyllus Dardi. They're starting to get pretty common over here in the U.S. They reach sizess up to 25mm. Also they're really beautiful.

basin79

ArachnoGod
You should think of getting a Hyllus Dardi. They're starting to get pretty common over here in the U.S. They reach sizess up to 25mm. Also they're really beautiful.
One of those "giants" are on my wish list. Hopefully they'll get popular over here with plenty of CB stock.

basin79

ArachnoGod
Just realised I could open the window in the animal room without destroying the web of a spider outside. She's kept it in fantastic condition and I've wanted to feed her for a while.

Anyway I tried the window and the web wasn't attached so I gave her one of my blue bottles. Should keep her going a bit.