My Snakes

Falyn

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
not the best quality pics i really need to get a new cam..

Killer

Buttercup

Braith

Spike

boB

ChrisNCT

ChrisinTennessee
Old Timer
Very nice..... Are they all corn snakes? or corn / rat mixes?

Falyn

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Very nice..... Are they all corn snakes? or corn / rat mixes?
all corns... lets see ifn i get this right
#1 blood corn
#2 Creamsicle corn
#3 Ghost corn
#4 charcoal corn
#5 snow corn

boB and Spike are both around a year n half old the rest are only around 4 months old...

Bayushi

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
boB is alot bigger than she appears in the picture. i think it's an older pic from when Falyn first got her and she was still 'small'

titus

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
My bets

#1 Okeetee corn
#2 Creamsicle corn
#3 Anrey corn
#4 charcoal corn
#5 snow corn

All are looking good.

Falyn

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Bays right it is a older pic of boB she wont let me get a good pic of her but shes around 3 feet long now.. my babys growing up :(

and ifn thats a Anery, they selling alot of them as ghosts, Last 4 we got in looked like braith does. But im in nooo way a expert so i could be wrong lol.

titus

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Bays right it is a older pic of boB she wont let me get a good pic of her but shes around 3 feet long now.. my babys growing up :(

and ifn thats a Anery, they selling alot of them as ghosts, Last 4 we got in looked like braith does. But im in nooo way a expert so i could be wrong lol.
You could very well be right, IMO theres abit too much boarder around the saddle for a Ghost. Though some are fairly dark as well. It's possible that the first was breed from a bloodred because this trait is also line breed it could be a defused gene carrier but not a line breed bloodred (the typical defusion and head patteren doesn't stand out) though the color can take up to 5 years to fully show.

Falyn

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Either way their my babys and i love them ta death... Ive also just ordered a RTB YAY... and im sure ill be ordering more corns in the future, Id really like to get a hold of a Lavender corn and maybe a reverse okeetee

GailC

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Nice collection, I'm partial to the snow myself. Can you take a picture of the bloodreds belly? A true bloodred will have a clear belly, no checks.
Nothing stands out to me saying its not a blood, the pic quality isn't good enough to say the head color is wrong.

Falyn

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Nice collection, I'm partial to the snow myself. Can you take a picture of the bloodreds belly? A true bloodred will have a clear belly, no checks.
Nothing stands out to me saying its not a blood, the pic quality isn't good enough to say the head color is wrong.
I couldn't get a pic he wouldn't hold still lol but he has checks..either way hes a beautiful snake n i loves him ta death.. but ifn he isn't a blood red maybe a okeetee like titus thought?