My semi-demon spider

pauls

Arachnopeon
My rosie finally let me handler her today. It's been more than a week since I last tried to pick her up. That attempt ended up in me almost getting bitten. But today, she crawled onto my hand without problem. I set her on my desk and took some pics. I thought I'd share them with you all...

She immediately noticed my offer for free credit cards and begged me to get one for her. Sorry Skywalker, no soup for you.

"Are you looking at me? Don't look at me!" She really didn't like the flash. After this nice closeup, she immediately did an abour face and headed for the monitor...

...so she could read the latest posts on the arachnoboards.

I also noticed an odd patch on her abdomen. I say odd because it reflects the light just like her carapace does. Any chance it could be premolt?

She started getting frisky so I had to put her back. It was fun while it lasted. She's so pretty :)

Lopez

Arachnoking
Old Timer
She looks a lot chunkier than my Rose.
Mine has identical colouring of the carapace, and the shiny patch on her abdomen - although the abdomen patch seems to vary in size over time.

The more I see pics of other people's Chile rose, the more I think mine must be a Red phase, the main difference seems to be the leg and abdominal bristles.

kellygirl

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I love your little story! More more! There's been a lot of creative pictures lately... I like! :)

kellygirl

Gillian

Arachnoblessed
Old Timer
Pauls,
Cute pics and commentary..:) The patch on her abdomen is called (damn Ny-Quil!) Brain fart..I forgot what its called. Anywho, its normal. Your rosie is gorgeous..My Older one is an all over beige.
Peace,
Gillian