My Pit Bull being a typical Pit Bull...

Teal

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer

Just wanted to share :)
This is my three year old son and Ruger, my almost four year old American Pit Bull Terrier

Crysta

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
adorable great pics :) love the color pattern on him too.
However, I dont think ill be getting a dog till im like 40 and not travellin lol and if I got a dog it would be a samoyed or something wolfie.

DMTWI

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Nice pic, I always like to see kids and pitties together. :clap:

Teal

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Crysta... Thanks :)
I can't live without atleast three dogs at a time! lol Currently I have two American Pit Bull Terriers, one American Staffordshire Terrier, one Boston Terrier, one long coat Chihuahua, one Saluki, and one mutt puppy :D With plans for more coming shortly! Dogs are my passion :)

Thanks DMWTI :)

It_Glows

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Pitbulls are the best dogs in my eyes, I got one because my sisters ex-boyfriend somehow got a chihuahua and pitbull and mixed up, we ended up getting the pitbull and now I can't imagine not having her!

Dravensmom

Arachnosquire
So cute! It is a shame these dogs are so misunderstood because of what PEOPLE do.

AudreyElizabeth

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
The two of them are just beautiful! And I really mean that!!!
I love APBTs. We've had a mixed-breed girl, Sissy, for 6 years now. And we just took in a lovely girl named Georgia.
I'm super impressed with the gentle, eager-to-please nature of this breed. And, when you want to play, boy are they ready! :D
Both of mine are couch potatoes indoors. Outdoors Georgia loves to swim, fetch, run, and play tug. Sissy is a bit of an old gal, nine years, so she isn't quite as active, but you can still get her excited.
Our kids love them, we love them. I don't think I ever want another breed.

Teal

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Thanks yall :)

Audrey - I know exactly what you mean! Indoors, mine are laaaaaaazy! But once we get outside, it's all go go go! I love getting my crew together with my friend's pair of dogs - we end up with my three APBTs, saluki, boston terrier, mutt puppy and her two mutt dogs all playing in the backyard :)

Mack&Cass

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Hahahaha I love your boston terrier just creeping in the background.

Very cute picture.

Cass

Teal

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
lol thanks yall! Nah, not jealous.. she's just waiting for something to move so she can attack the legs or tail lol she's a scrappy lil creature!