My Pink Toe That I wanted To post

JacenBeers

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I know this is a common spider and you probably dont care to see it but I am posting a webcam photo anyways that I took to test the reinstallation of my software.

Attachments

rknralf

Arachnolord
Old Timer
A very nice A. avicularia. As for wanting to see a photo, its always nice when keepers share pictures of their tarantulas.
Thanks very much!
Ralph

Gail

Arachnopixie
Old Timer
I LOVE Avics! I don't care how common they are, I love them. They are gentle, beautiful and facinating. Thanks for the pic.

Gail

Code Monkey

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
They may be common, but that's because they're such great Ts. Everybody ought to have a pinktoe :)

Besides, whether any of us really wanted to see a shot of your spider, you got us to look, and isn't that the point to showing something off ;)

Kenny

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Oh yes,,Avics

Hi..all

Nice pic...:)

Oh yes,, Avics are just awesome.

I have 3 myself and every tarantula home should have at least one..:D

kenny

Last edited:

Botar

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I must fall in line with the masses on this one... I've enjoyed the pics that are posted on this site. Although I started keeping them years ago, I've just recently started to "educate" myself about them. The pictures and descriptions have been very educational. I also really appreciated the photo posted a while back of the identification of the female organs from the molt... best example I've seen yet.