My pede!

Vanilla

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Well I got my millipede and "he" is an interesting little guy.Here is a picture,it isn't the best one tho.

Mr. Mordax

Arachnoking
Old Timer
These guys are great, aren't they? Kind of cute seeing something with 260+ legs delicately clean itself like in the second pic. BTW, if you want to know for sure if it's a male, click here. The little modified legs indicate male, while uninterrupted normal legs indicate female.

Vanilla

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
These guys are great, aren't they? Kind of cute seeing something with 260+ legs delicately clean itself like in the second pic. BTW, if you want to know for sure if it's a male, click here. The little modified legs indicate male, while uninterrupted normal legs indicate female.
Yep,she is such an interesting little critter.I love her! LOL! I found out my pede is female.I wanna name her,but dunno what to name her...:eek:

Mr. Mordax

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I named my two females Gruselig and Krahe, which are German for Creepy and Crawly (respectively :D). My male is named Joey, and if you've ever seen Friends . . . well, you'd know why I named him that. ;)