My OBT died:(

HankyPankyRoe

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I was doing my normal feedings a couple of days ago and found her upside down. Was all excited thinking she was going to molt. Left her alone, and today went in to finish feedin the rest of my collection and found her in the same spot. She was not smelling so hot. She was def. a female. Not happy at all.:mad:

So.......As I started the other half, I found another T in molt. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this will go smooth, I hope it does!

Hanky

DemonAsh

Arachnosquire
Talk about a bummer. Sorry for your loss. I guess look on the bright side; now you got an empty cage to fill.

HankyPankyRoe

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
True, true. Heading to Fl in less than 2 weeks. Looking forward to that:) All kinds of goodies to bring home. My T that was just molting when I wrote this, molted great! No problems what so ever!

No I just need to figure out how to sneak everything home before the hubby see's it, lol! I'm thinking shipping the day I leave...................

curiousme

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
It always sucks to lose a pet, condolences. :(

Congrats on the smooth molt though!:)

Najakeeper

Arachnoprince
I was doing my normal feedings a couple of days ago and found her upside down. Was all excited thinking she was going to molt. Left her alone, and today went in to finish feedin the rest of my collection and found her in the same spot. She was not smelling so hot. She was def. a female. Not happy at all.:mad:

So.......As I started the other half, I found another T in molt. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this will go smooth, I hope it does!

Hanky
I have recently lost a P.metallica sling (ouch) so I am doing the only sensible thing, which is getting two more on Sunday ;). I would advise you to do the same. I love my OBT, she is great!

lta3398

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Yesterday, I lost my favorite T. She was a rosie, of course. She was a present to me from my husband when I had my first son. Believe it or not, I cried while I buried her. It sucks to lose any pet, and I am sorry for you loss, as well.