My newest addition

jwb121377

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I picked this one up from Petco the other day ago, and had the camera out, so I snaped a few pics and thought I would share :) It is a Pterinochilus minus aka usumbara baboon

Attachments

Last edited:

jwb121377

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
And in this one it thought it would be funny and run up my arm. I thought what the hey and went with it.

Attachments

Raveness

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
awww... she is cute... One of my favorite species.. Great pics

Mine never comes out of her little cave.

jwb121377

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Originally posted by Raveness
awww... she is cute... One of my favorite species.. Great pics
Thank you Raveness it is a cutie. Petco sold it to me as a kilmonjaro or something silly like that.

Last edited:

Raveness

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
LMAO! They are frickin retarded.... hehehe

oh...yeah u r welcome :)

Originally posted by jwb121377
Thank you Raveness it is a cutie. Petco sold it to me as a kilmonjaro or something silly like that.

bodc21

Arachnojason
Old Timer
i only wish the petco here carried Pterinochilus minus
you lucky guy you !

becca81

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
I'm shocked that PetCo would carry P. murinus! They usually stick with calm, NW species.

Congrats on the new addition.

Mattyb

Arachnoking
Old Timer
i'm surprised you are holding it, they are usually agressive. Seeing you hold yours makes me want to hold mine.... :D

-Mattyb

Socrates

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
becca81 said:
I'm shocked that PetCo would carry P. murinus! They usually stick with calm, NW species.

Congrats on the new addition.
Becca, the addition is not quite so new. Look at the posting date of 04-02-2003, 07:16 PM . {D

---
Wendy
---

CedrikG

Arachnoking
Old Timer
god I did'nt tought these were handable, she's not fairly big but .. tought they were agressive even spiderling .. nothing else then a beauty, im in love

BlkCat

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Holding one of those is like playing with fire!! I dont like fire!

Mattyb

Arachnoking
Old Timer
BlkCat said:
Holding one of those is like playing with fire!! I dont like fire!

Well the old saying is "if you play with fire, your going to get burnt" well odds are if ya hold an agressive T your going to get bit. But then again fire gives us light, as well as heat...and that heat cooks our food which keeps us alive...and i have no idea what i'm talking about.... :confused:

-Mattyb

Sterlingspider

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Mattyb said:
Well the old saying is "if you play with fire, your going to get burnt" well odds are if ya hold an agressive T your going to get bit. But then again fire gives us light, as well as heat...and that heat cooks our food which keeps us alive...and i have no idea what i'm talking about.... :confused:

-Mattyb
Well as someone who actually DOES play with fire I can say with some authority that just like with a tarantula; when you treat it with the proper respect and deference it deserves (which first and foremost means SAFETY!) you can have a pretty good time. :D

CedrikG

Arachnoking
Old Timer
im against handling T, for some reason

- risk for you and the T.. for YOU to get bite
- that stress the T like hell, for sumthing that is very, very not necessary
- if you drop it , it may very well die

and I agree with those who say that : those who handle T's probably want to prove they are brave and cool :?

I'm not afraid at all of my T's, but I did'nt buy a T to risk all these, I love too much my T for that

Last edited:

Sterlingspider

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
*laughs* dont get me wrong, I actually don't handle my Ts either.
But I consider that proper deference, respect, and safety.

The Juice

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Thats one of the nicest P.Murinus's I've seen, I am regreting getting rid of mine :( After seeing yours I might go out and get another one