My new T blondi Juvie

Dexter

Arachnopeon
Well I just got this yesterday. This is sort of a temporary house until I decide what I want to house it in and what exactly it needs. Here is some pics for fun.

Fran

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Hey Dexter,

I would continue the line of holes all around the enclosure. Not only those 5 on the side.

They need plenty of ventilation since the substrate is moist and the enclosure is small. With that water dish you wont have to worry for humidity :worship:.

I would change the burrow for something similar but dark, as deep and as dark as possible.

Besides that, she will be fine there till the next molt at least ;)

Dexter

Arachnopeon
Yea I need to find something Dark. I cant find cork bark locally to save my life. And with like 80+ T's, housing's get expensive! I was considering just gluing substrate onto the cup to make it darker for now?I think you can use silicone as glue?

Yea i just bought that water bowl you said big and deep! It's big and deep!

More holes eh. Ughh that means i have to remove her to do that. SCAREY!

Fran

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Yea I need to find something Dark. I cant find cork bark locally to save my life. And with like 80+ T's, housing's get expensive! I was considering just gluing substrate onto the cup to make it darker for now?I think you can use silicone as glue?

Yea i just bought that water bowl you said big and deep! It's big and deep!

More holes eh. Ughh that means i have to remove her to do that. SCAREY!
Well, yo can drill tem on the lidd. It will be fine :).

Try to find some piece of hollow log, something like that

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Very nice! :drool: Cant wait until I can get my burgundys here.. :D I know different sp.. But I still cant wait.. :D