My New Pede (pics too!)

RugbyDave

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
i know the deal about smoking around the pets. they're in their own room, and i don't smoke in the house! Been keeping these guys for a while..

but i really won't ever be holding the pede :) especially with the reputation s/he's got!

the pack was the closest thing near me at the time. in retrospect.......

either way i gave the pede new dish and new substrate. the substrate was looking mighty rank and the dish was cracked.

i probably shouldnt have used the cig case, but all was changed.
boy can that thing eat!

ar any rate, no rain on the party. verywell taken point!

very very very cool!
peace
dave

Weapon-X

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
re

cool pede dave, i'm getting a veitnamese pede this week along with some t's on a deal i made last week, the guy says its huge, also might get a puerto rican giant 4"er(not sure yet on tht though), do you have any other pedes? S. heros?, thats a pretty cool looking pede though man , i can't wait to see the monster i'm getting (i'v only seen S. morsitans in person myself)--Jeff

Mendi

Arachnowolf
Old Timer
You don't think Billy was holding a bit of a grudge letting go of such a nice big pede for $10 do you? :p Very nice to pick one up for that price, even with the reputation it has

Henry Kane

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
LOL! I could imagine..."So, you thought that was just great when you tagged me huh? Well, let's see what you think of this pricetag! Hahaha!".
My guess would be 99% generosity. ;)

Atrax

RugbyDave

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
haha ;)
i too think he was just helping me out.

plus he got a parahybana sling from me before, so i think its all in good taste!

weapon -- no other pedes man! this is the start of something wicked though, i can tell you that!

I really want to get a S.mor or S.heros though.
i'll wait till bill gets back to get other ones though!

peace
dave

Jeff_C

ArachnoAddicted
Old Timer
Mr Dave,

Are talking about the L. parahybana sling that I sent your way? :? If so, that things really got legs. It's barely a month old and it's had 4 owners.

Anyway, I for one would love to see a pic of that guy (the pede) doing a number on a pinkie.

From what I read, I hope you have a very long set of tongs for that guy. :)

Later,
Jeff

btw, with all this talk of aggressive pedes I think I have to add one to my collection.

RugbyDave

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Hey jeff-

no, i didnt give him my sling, its still trying to un-die.
I know a guy around here who has a couple, so i just pulled some favors in to help me score a pede for a nice deal :)

i still have that little sling in my care.
i'll take some eating pics next time it eats. it's refused all food ever since the first day, so i'm assuming its not hungry.

i've talked to people who say this species can be pretty picky eaters sometimes. (???)

peace
dave