My New OBT is here

sssargent1977

Arachnopeon
He is .75 inches and wow is he/she fast! Very excited to add this new T to my very small and growing collection...eventually I'll get some pics up, but he's so small and quick it's hard to take...plus I don't want to bother him for stress reasons...cause I'm sure he/she is aggravated enough.

jt39565

Arachnoknight
Be proud it will allow you to take that. When it webs you'll be amazed.

Najakeeper

Arachnoprince
To me it looks like it can squeeze through the ventilation holes. Big container for a little guy, ain't it? Bigger isn't always better when it comes to slings...

Formerphobe

Arachnoking
Old Timer
OBTs are neat. And fast. And slings of any kind can slip through tiny spaces that would amaze you. I just went and looked at my 0.75" OBT sling, and at a small KK that a larger T is in... I have to ditto what Najakeeper said,
it looks like it can squeeze through the ventilation holes.

Rob1985

This user has no status.
"Don't run you'll only die tired!"

we're you a sniper?

NikiP

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
To me it looks like it can squeeze through the ventilation holes. Big container for a little guy, ain't it? Bigger isn't always better when it comes to slings...
Actually the container is really small...I had to zoom in cause he's little
Even if it is zoomed in, I agree that it looks very escapable. I have one of the smaller kritter keepers, & wouldn't trust a sling in it. You'd be surprised what they can squeeze out of.

Lolita

Arachnoknight
i'm glad it got to you safe and sound i know you were excited about getting your bitey thing ;) i do agree with the others though the tank is overkill

Dr Acula

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Huh? [we are you a sniper?]?.?.?.
(Where is the darn giggle icon...?):)
I think he meant were*
I love the grammar police XP

But congratulations! I just recently got a 1/2" obt sling last thursday and i have to say, it didn't wait one second to start webbing stuff up!

sssargent1977

Arachnopeon
He/she has already is in the corner...top of the cage (which he can't escape) lol with a pinhead cricket...I missed the kill. But it's good to know he is active..., and my fireleg is a pig lol...and the sniper thing...I'll never tell ;)

Lolita

Arachnoknight
He/she has already is in the corner...top of the cage (which he can't escape) lol with a pinhead cricket...I missed the kill. But it's good to know he is active..., and my fireleg is a pig lol...and the sniper thing...I'll never tell ;)
i have a friend who was navy black ops. i'd still be careful with the spacing of the air holes the little buggar could pull a houdini on ya

m0nay

Arachnopeon
congratz! wooh! im happy for you having a new t. i cant wait for mine to come. :D post more pics! :D :drool: so cool obt....

---------- Post added at 03:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:39 PM ----------

congratz on your obt!
post some more pictures. hehe, i enjoy seeing ur obt.
im really excited with my rosea. :D
{D

sssargent1977

Arachnopeon
Thanks for the congrats everyone...I'm a happy T owner...I'll post more pics soon.

My T ate two pinhead crickets, and I woke to him burrowed in the ground...my fireleg likes to hang out on the side of her cage too lol...she looks like a monster compared to the obt

Last edited:

Blurboy

Arachnopeon
Mine just won't let me take any pictures of it as it just walks along the side and there's no way I'm taking the top off. So the other night as I went to bed at half 1 I walked into my room and saw him out - in full view so I spied my chance and got this quick picture of him. I've only seen him eat a couple of times but his webs are awesome :D

Attachments