My Miranda and one of my Formosas

petitegreeneyes

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Here is a couple of new pics of my P.miranda and one of my P.formosas. As you can see my lil Miss Miranda is growing like a weed and quite one of my pride-n-joys!! The formosa, Eve is showing off her underside colors for us. She adjusted real well to coming here to me and has quite a web going on over her wood.

Attachments

LaRiz

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Very cool Becky, looks like your regalis is getting prepared for a molt.
john

petitegreeneyes

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Actually John, that is the big female formosa that you sent to me. I know she looks a lot like my regalis on the underside.

petitegreeneyes

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I'm so sorry, John. You are right. That is my Heidi,(regalis) on the last two pics. The first one was the Formosa after the Miranda. You know my pokes better than me:D

petitegreeneyes

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Boy I guess your mind goes whacky when you're feeding 80 T's at one time. I feel stupid since I just didn't look at the cages to see the difference. To top it off, I don't even remember taking pics of Heidi last night. Time for a vacation, huh?!

Tarantula Lover

Psalmopoeus Lover
Old Timer
Great pics PGE! I especially love that pic of the miranda! What size did you first get her/him at? what size is she/he now? Great pics!

James

petitegreeneyes

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Thanks James, isn't she a doll?! When I first got her she was around 3/4" - 1". She is real close to 1 1/2" now. Very good eater. I keep close tabs on her since she was top $.

Tarantula Lover

Psalmopoeus Lover
Old Timer
Originally posted by petitegreeneyes
Thanks James, isn't she a doll?! When I first got her she was around 3/4" - 1". She is real close to 1 1/2" now. Very good eater. I keep close tabs on her since she was top $.
Yeah, she is! Man she grew FAST! Good Luck with her!

James

Philth

N.Y.H.C.
Old Timer
Your miranda seems to be growing faster than mine, i remember the pics you posted when you got her. How many times has it molted and how often do you feed it? Are your sure she's a she or are you trying to keep your hopes up? Nice spiders!