My largest molt yet

WARPIG

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Yep, a BIG yellow stocking wearing gal!!!
Grats, I sweat when big gals molt, ya NEVER know!!!!

PIG-

aluras

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
thats a beauty eh, You going to look for a date for her?? or rather a "HOOK up"?

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Now I have a question.. :D

Is she a good eater?

Everyone says LPs are awesome eaters.. What they fail to mention.. They slow down when they get older/larger..

Is that the case with the Grammostola? Or is she still a heavy hitter?

belljar77

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Now I have a question.. :D

Is she a good eater?

Everyone says LPs are awesome eaters.. What they fail to mention.. They slow down when they get older/larger..

Is that the case with the Grammostola? Or is she still a heavy hitter?
She hits the tongs like a Mack truck:)

Terry D

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
:rolleyes: Yeah, yeah Tommy. We aaaalllllll know what you got the new pup for. Had it all planned out didn't ya?!- and just waiting for the precise moment to follow through ;)

JK {D

belljar77

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
The only one more entertaining is my T. violaceus, which stalks and then leaps on it's roaches. I turn into such a 12 year old boy "Dude, that was SWEET!".

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
:rolleyes: Yeah, yeah Tommy. We aaaalllllll know what you got the new pup for. Had it all planned out didn't ya?!- and just waiting for the precise moment to follow through ;)

JK {D
Shh! Dont give away my big secret.. This was going to be the next viral youtube video! :eek:

Pit VS G. pulchripes... Who will win the battle?! {D
The only one more entertaining is my T. violaceus, which stalks and then leaps on it's roaches. I turn into such a 12 year old boy "Dude, that was SWEET!".
LoL! I am the same way when it comes feeding time with my Psalmos.. :D