My gorgeous Avic avic. Morticia 🖤

Craig73

Arachnoangel
@EnigmaNyx Aah my apprentice has exceeded my expectations. 😆

If you buy an enclosure online a few days won’t hurt the T. Or you can get creative and find a container that meets the needs and drill/solder air holes in it.

Congrats, beautiful T. Having it in a tall enclosure setup properly will make it that more spectacular.

Matt Man

Arachnoprince
go vert. On those. Have a long piece of bark running almost to the top and some shrubbery. On the box with the Stripe Knee, use one of those tall enclosures and fill about halfway with substrate. It needs room to dig. More dirt for the Bohemia as well. And at some point replace the screen lids, Ts can get their claws hung in those

Primate95

Arachnopeon
Thank all of you very much. You all have been a tremendous help. It will be a process but I see i need to do some upgrading! 🤟🏼🤟🏼

Primate95

Arachnopeon
That is amazing! I see what you are talking about now ! I will have this fixed for sure! I love the lid as well! What did it cost you to do that and what material if thats not out of the way to ask

EnigmaNyx

Arachnoknight
That is amazing! I see what you are talking about now ! I will have this fixed for sure! I love the lid as well! What did it cost you to do that and what material if thats not out of the way to ask
you can easily do it with a drill and a sheet of acrylic, local hardware stores should carry that sort of stuff. a suggestion once made to me was to make a template for the holes so you don't have to measure each one out. just buy a bigger sheet and cut it down to the measurements of you enclosure.

Matt Man

Arachnoprince
give y
Give your diggers depth to dig, and less distance to fall if they climb. Just fill in the tank. The Stripe Knee will need more than the Red Leg as they really like to dig. I cut the lids from 6mm (.236") extruded acrylic sheet and then heat bend the front lips.
I make them from the scrap of actual projects at my work (I have millions of dollars of gear at my disposal). I may start selling them in the near future.
View attachment T Holes.mp4