my first sling molt.........yea! IM ON A ROLE!

That Guy

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Im soooooooooooooooooo, happy that my A. seemanni sling molted. Heres what happend: I was bored, and I thought that my sling might wanna come out for a walk around my hand, and Opened its cage and it was standing there( it got BIGGER) next to a ball of old skin(cant sex it yet:()and it was skinny, so I went and baught it a fresh bag of crickets(Ummmmmm...... crickets) Im sooooooooo happy:)!!!!!!=D =D =D =D =D :} :} :}

rapunzel

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
make sure you dont feed it

Dont feed it until it has hardened up..and its fangs are dark again.
I think it takes a few days when they are very small..about a week when they are bigger.
And congrats on a successful molt.

MrT

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Originally posted by hampton
Im soooooooooooooooooo, happy that my A. seemanni sling molted. Heres what happend: I was bored, and I thought that my sling might wanna come out for a walk around my hand, and Opened its cage and it was standing there( it got BIGGER) next to a ball of old skin(cant sex it yet:()and it was skinny, so I went and baught it a fresh bag of crickets(Ummmmmm...... crickets) Im sooooooooo happy:)!!!!!!=D =D =D =D =D :} :} :}

Way to go Hampton,
How big is it now? Like Kim said, dont feed it to soon.
Mist it some water drops on the wall of the cage.
Good luck,

Ernie

deifiler

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
sweet!

my first spiderling ( B.Albopilosum) some 7 or 8 years ago moulted, i was over the moon so ran off to show my dad, i returned to the dog eatin out of its enclosure :'( poor spider had no chance

p.s. mrT i replied to your PM's but your box is full! thanks for the info, when its empty ill reply again