my first arboreal sling

Lolita

Arachnoknight
so i've had an adult arboreal before but this is my first experience raising one on my own i'm excited. sunday at my local reptile/invert club meeting i traded a bunch of dram vials with exotipet for a A metillica sling it's so cute and i can't wait till it gets it's blue coloring it's about an inch in size and i just love it's little webbing it has done and i'm so excited to watch it grow up i also was given a curlyhair sling from ladysharon who saw my post a while back about all my curlyhairs dying in molt and gave me my new sling i'm so happy it was a good weekend despite a flat tire and plumbing issues lol

Rob1985

This user has no status.
A. metallica are pretty cool as slings! They have these cool little black boots :cool:

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
thats really cool...congrats...i wanna get some A. metallicas...i got a 2-2 1/2 inch B. Albopilosum, curlyhair, and that thing is a bottomless pit...scared the heck outta me one night when i stuck a paintbrush in there removing some leftovers, and it attacked the brush thinking it was food...

crawltech

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
A. metallicas slings are great!...i had a sac of these guys last year...still have a few left...5th instar is when they turned blue, wit the red abdomen markings....And out of all the avicularia slings ive had, i find the A. metallicas love to jump....you can see them load up, then boing!

i have a few pics of mine in my pic thread, last few pages somewhere in think

Lolita

Arachnoknight
they do look like they're wearing shoes mine is about six months old idk when it'll get it's blue but i'm excited to see it i'm just happy to have finally gotten one i've been wanting one for a while ironically when i was trading my A versi with the exotipet people they were telling me about their A metallica and i was like hmm thats pretty cool so i ended up getting one from them a few months later lol people are bad influences on me with T's

RoseT

Arachnosquire
Congrats!!!..Awesome SP...They grow pretty medium, and are a bit bigger than the A.A at full....Love mine...here it is, just got the pink tipped toes this last molt..Its about 2 inches LS..

Necromion

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I just had my A. Metallica sling molt today. beautiful little thing

RyTheTGuy

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Congrats on the new T. Im getting my First Avic sling Thursday, its An A. urticans The Peruvian pink toe. Really excited. This morning a received my brothers A. versicolor sling and he was an awesome cool little dude.

Lolita

Arachnoknight
thats cool i'm gonna be getting an versi sling when my female i traded has her sack hatch out they're keeping it till it's an inch for me though