My dog the bat

Mojo Jojo

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I was just looking at my Lab/shephard mix and couldn't help thinking that he looks like a bat.

Jon

Last edited:

pategirl

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
He's cute! At least someone can say that about your dog....most people say that mine's one of the ugliest dogs they've ever seen. I don't know why, though. Maybe it's because he has enough skin on his face to make a whole other dog.

Mojo Jojo

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Originally posted by pategirl
He's cute! At least someone can say that about your dog....most people say that mine's one of the ugliest dogs they've ever seen. I don't know why, though. Maybe it's because he has enough skin on his face to make a whole other dog.
Mastiff/Lab mix?

Jon

conipto

ArachnoPrincess
Old Timer
Originally posted by pategirl

PG - that is so not an ugly dog. My pug, now he was freakin ugly. That short hair with the combination of the gruff look makes him look totally awesome. What is he?

Bill

Mojo Jojo

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I'd put my money on Lab/mastiff( or bullmastiff -- I get them mixed up) or Lab/Great dane mix.

pategirl

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
His name's Chester...we don't know where he came from, really. He got hit by a car in front of our old house, and the people that owned him didn't even make an attempt to get him help. We had told them time and time again that their dog needed help, but they didn't care. They actually moved away while he was hurt. He still has a limp and spends most of his time sleeping, but he's okay otherwise.

jwb121377

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Originally posted by conipto
PG - that is so not an ugly dog. My pug, now he was freakin ugly. That short hair with the combination of the gruff look makes him look totally awesome. What is he?

Bill
Hey now Puglee takes offense with that.;)

Attachments

Bry

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
BD, that dog is cute. Looks a lot like my old dog, w/ the exception of the ears.

PG, I like the look of your dog. He isn't ugly at all. Unique, but not ugly. He does look like a lab x mastiff.

As for pugs, well, no offense, but I find them cute if they aren't looking directly at you. :)

Bry

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
oh...I love any chance to post pics of my goofy dogs :D
Here's Jaeger, my rescue rotty. He's from planet Dum Dum

Last edited:

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
and Moka, another rescue. We are convinced that she will speak to us any moment, and have been waiting for the great event for almost 7 years now ;)

Last edited:

jwb121377

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Originally posted by Bry
As for pugs, well, no offense, but I find them cute if they aren't looking directly at you. :)

I know what you mean. It doesn't help that he is blind in the left eye and it films blue.

Bry

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Originally posted by jwb121377
I know what you mean. It doesn't help that he is blind in the left eye and it films blue.
I thought the blue was just a light reflection that you often see in animals' eyes.

Bry

That Guy

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
jwb121377... LMAO!!! I couldnt help but think of the Show 'south park' with those dogs in bandannas(Spelling)........ It was the episode with Big Gay Al... That was funny.... "Im super thanks for asking!"

Mojo Jojo

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Originally posted by Immortal_sin
oh...I love any chance to post pics of my goofy dogs :D
Here's Jaeger, my rescue rotty. He's from planet Dum Dum
Your rescue rotty kind of looks like a rescue rotty/shephard mix.

Jon

Buspirone

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Pugs freak me out, they look so...........un-natural . My dog Charlie......look at my avatar......was adopted from a shelter. He was 2 days from the gas chamber because he was labeled unpredictable. I found that he had an exposed nerve in one of his rear molars. He's still an aggressive, territorial beast but not unpredictable. Before finding the exposed nerve he did separate my shoulder, crush several of my fingers and bit me more times than I can count. Now he's a giant puppy with people he knows and obeys well.